News & Announcements on June 6th, 2021
Welcome All to Our Worship Service
We welcome you all to join our English
Ministry Worship Service on our Church’s YouTube Channel LBC(Milliken).
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Sunday Service (Livestream) starting at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
- Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Passage : Acts 12:1-16
Sharing after Worship via Zoom
After today’s EM Service, all are welcome to join a time of fellowship and sharing. Click here for the zoom room.
Logos 40th Anniversary
- Blessed to Bless: with various activities to bless our communities and to proclaim Jesus. and to have “Curbside Donative Drive.” Please refer to bulletin insert and our church web site for more details.
- Stronger Together: Logos Album/ Yearbook.
Holy Communion will be held during next week’s livestream on June 13th. Please prepare your bread and grape juice in advance.
Senior Summer Camp (ZOOM)
To be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from July 5th to Aug 11th. Please contact Mrs. Au (437)882-7066 for registration or for more details.
Registration deadline: June 27th . Please invite someone you love and would like to introduce to Christ.
Summer Life Together for EM and YM
(Grade 9+ Above) starts today at 10AM – 11AM. Please come together for a time of learning, discussion, and sharing together. Please contact Rev. Scott, Pastor Mike, or Cecilia for more information or email email@example.com
- COVID Update
The stay at home order is lifted. Pastoral and Admin staff will resume working at church on a rotation basis beginning June 7, 2021, church office hours are temporarily rescheduled to Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. (Saturday closed) The church building is still closed at present; if you need to contact our pastors or staff, please call 905-305-6467, press “0” and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contactless offering drop-off at church is resumed on the same day.
- Ways to Give
a.Interac e-Transfer — Brothers and sisters can give their offerings and tithes to the Church through Interac e-Transfers using the email address email@example.com
b. Mail-in cheque offering
c. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church
d. On-line offering using Tithe.ly
- News from the Interim Board
a. 2022 Church Council Nomination Committee Congregation Representative – We are now accepting nomination of congregation representative (2 seats) pertaining to Bylaw 22.214.171.124.1.4. Interested member please submit your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Today is the Deadline for nomination.
b. 2022 Church Internal Auditor – We are now accepting nomination for our 2022 church internal auditor. Interested member, who possess relevant experience and would like to serve in this role are encouraged to apply. Please submit your name to email@example.com. Today is the Deadline for nomination.
c. 2021 Annual General Meeting – will be held on June 13th, 2021 at 2pm. Agenda includes:
• Report from Senior Pastor
• Report from Chairman of the Interim Board
• Accept 2020 Financial Report
• Accept 2021 Financial Budget
• Elect 2022 Internal Auditor
• Accept renewal of EM Youth Pastor Michael Wong’s contract from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2024
• Vote on the Church Foyer/AV Renewal Project.
• Elect congregation representative for the 2022 Church Council Nomination Committee
The meeting will be held on Zoom (no in-person). Please visit the Church website for meeting information.
2021 AGM handout will be distributed on June 7, 2021. It will include:
• Sharing from the Interim Board
• 2020 Ministry Report
• 2020 Financial Report
• 2021 Financial Budget
• Church Foyer/AV Renewal Project Summary and Budget.
• Proposed Inactive Member List
- Pastoral and Staff News
a. Yang Fan will be joining Logos as pastoral intern for 1 year, starting in June 2021. He will be serving and learning in the Mandarin Ministry.
b. Brother Clarence Hinh’s contract will expire on June 15th. We sincerely thanks brother for his service over the past six years. May God’s blessings be with him