We pray that you and your families are safe and healthy during these challenging times. As COVID-19 cases continue to spike, the Province of Ontario has issued a second provincial emergency on January 12, 2021. A stay at home order is in effect for 28 days beginning January 14, 2021 to address COVID-19 crisis and save lives.
The following priorities continue to guide our planning:
• The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and congregants;
• Proactive measures to safeguard against the spread of COVID;
• Provide a safe and meaningful experience for all physical gatherings and worship services;
• Continual emphasis on the great commandment and commission: love God, love our neighbor. We have the mandate to care for one another and protect our communities as we point them to Jesus.
As COVID cases spike, the situation is quite fluid and changes almost daily. We will follow the guidance of the government and public health by asking everyone to please stay home as much as possible and stay safe.
• Church office is closed beginning January 14, 2021 for 28 days until the stay at home order is lifted.
To contact our pastors and staff, please call 905-305-6467 and press 0 to leave a voicemail, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• All Sunday service will continue to be live-streamed on Sunday through our YouTube channel.
• Ministry programs will continue be held online.
We look forward to keeping you updated on how things unfold. In the meantime, we invite you to continue to access and participate in our worship services and various ministries online.
- 繼續伸延大誡命和大使命 — 愛神、愛我們的鄰舍。我們有責任彼此關愛，在並將他們帶到神面前的同時保護他們。
YouTube Channel 教會頻道
LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel
Sunday service will be streamed on LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel.
For program information amid COVID-19, please click here.
Our leadership team is continually monitoring the situation and will make adjustments as required to take care for our church family, our neighbours, and our broader community.
For more information, click here.