We pray that you and your families are safe and healthy during these challenging times. As the second wave of COVID-19 emerges, confirmed cases are on the rise. The Ontario government has implemented a modified stage 2 for certain cities in Ontario and is being watchful for others.
The following priorities continue to guide our planning:
• The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and congregants;
• Proactive measures to safeguard against the spread of COVID;
• Provide a safe and meaningful experience for all physical gatherings and worship services;
• Continual emphasis on the great commandment and commission: love God, love our neighbor. We have the mandate to care for one another and protect our communities as we point them to Jesus.
As COVID cases spike, the situation is quite fluid and changes almost daily. We have to be mindful and re-evaluate the situation before moving to phase 3 of our re-opening. After careful consideration, our leadership team has decided to put phase 3 on hold until the situation has improved. The Church will remain in phase 2 re-opening until further notice. The following will remain in effect:
• Staff working at the church office on a rotation basis;
• Sermon recording;
• Praise team recording;
• In-person prayer meeting.
During the re-opening process, the following measures will be in place:
1. Sign in process in place;
2. All persons entering the building must complete a questionnaire;
3. Temperature to be taken at entry;
4. A face mask must be worn in all common areas;
5. Only 1 group at a time will be allowed to use a venue (e.g. classroom, sanctuary, gym, etc.) per day to allow for proper disinfecting of the venue after usage.
We look forward to keeping you updated on how things unfold. In the meantime, we invite you to continue to access and participate in our worship services and various ministries online.
- • 我們員工、事奉弟兄姊妹和會眾的健康和安全
- • 採取積極措施以防止病毒擴散
- • 提供有意義的教會會址崇拜和聚會體驗
- • 繼續伸延大誡命和大使命 — 愛神、愛我們的鄰舍。我們有責任彼此關愛，在並將他們帶到神面前的同時保護他們。
- • 教會辦公室，教牧和辦公室同工將輪流回到教會會址工作；
- • 講道錄影；
- • 讚美小組錄影；
- • 實體祈禱會。
- 1. 所有進入教會人仕必需登記
- 2. 所有進入的人都必須填寫問卷
- 3. 必須進行體溫量度
- 4. 在教會內所有公眾地方必需帶上口罩
- 5. 每天只允許一個組別使用一個場地（例如班房、聖殿、運動場等）一次，以便在使用後對場地進行適當的清潔及消毒。
YouTube Channel 教會頻道
LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel
Sunday service will be streamed on LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel.
For program information amid COVID-19, please click here.
Our leadership team is continually monitoring the situation and will make adjustments as required to take care for our church family, our neighbours, and our broader community.
For more information, click here.