Prayer Items July 3rd, 2022
For Church Community
As we continue to live out our vision of Loving God, Loving People and making disciples, pray that we will be more intentional to love each other, more inviting to the community & beyond.
Pray God will continue to give us a deeper sense of belonging and investment towards our spiritual family. May we continue to find fresh ways of coming together as a community.
Pray for the upcoming official readings of the proposed changes to the constitution/by-laws..
Pray for the recruitment and God’s will for potential candidates applying for open ministry positions.
Pray for the upcoming Canada day long weekend. May it be a time of refreshment with family and loved ones.
Pray for a loving, fair, and peaceful resolution of concerns with former staff.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for the upcoming initiatives that we have lined up to bless our community.
a.Thank God for the opportunity to bless and welcome our neighbours and friends on our upcoming Logos Yard Sale. May relationships continue to grow with our neighbours through other initiatives. Pray for the upcoming initiatives to bear fruit.
b.Thank God for the Remix, urban mission experience that 12 Logos students and leaders had. Pray the students will continue to radically grow in their faith and witness.
c.Pray for preparations for our upcoming summer camp staff (Koinonia and Seniors). May our campers experience the love of Christ this summer.
d.Pray for the recruitment of staff, preparations, and launch of the After School Ministry in September.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine and Russian invasion of the Ukraine.
a.May peace and reconciliation occur
b.Pray for the believers who are present in the conflict. May God give them the strength to care and proclaim that God is present.
c.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refuge and hope.
d.Pray for the Ukrainians coming to Canada seeking safety. Pray for opportunities to bless them.
e.Give thanks that we as a church have been able to work with Canadian Baptist Ministries to see what they see in offering care.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries, ministry partners, and Logos Joint Missions initiatives in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to stay safe and healthy.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world as well as those struggling during rising prices and inflation.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
d.Continue to pray for reconciliation and healing of the indigenous community.
e.Pray for the families of the 40 plus migrant workers deceased in Texas. May God bring comfort to their families.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School) Coffee House Prep on Friday, July 8th as we prepare for the “Coming Home” Coffee House on July 15th.
Refresh (Young Adults)Online Fellowship Night on Friday, July 8th.
Philia (Junior High): Bible Study Night on Saturday, July 9th and may we reflect on Jesus’s Death on the Cross as we look at John 19.May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for our Grade 6 as they plug into our EM / YM family.
- Pray for the upcoming game of our softball team Arise on July 9th. May they continue to grow close as a team,share faith with others, and glorify God through the sport of softball. We pray for those who play who are not part of our Logos family to continue to get to know us more
- Pray for children fellowship SLB on July 9, we will be learning “Be generous” with kids, may God help us to act it out through Bible Study.
- Continue to pray for Grade 2 students, may they adjust well in fellowship life.