Prayer Items June 12th, 2022
For Church Community
As we journey into our 42nd year as a church, pray that we will be centered & intentional around the missions & the vision of Logos. May we seek to be more intentional to love each other, more inviting to the community & beyond. May we continue to live faithfully the theme of “Be Renewed” as a family that will “Exalt the Father”.
As in-person ministries relaunch may God continue to give us a deeper sense of belonging and investment towards our spiritual family and may we continue to value fellowship and community together.
Pray for the open ministry positions; Pastor In Charge (Cantonese), Assistant Pastor (Young Adults & Family-Cantonese, Coordinator (after school program.
Pray for the upcoming first reading of the proposed changes to the constitution/by-laws.
Pray for the upcoming CBOQ assembly as we gather as a family of churches to discern God’s will for us in the future.
Pray for the Parenting Gathering on Saturday June 25, 2022.
Pray for this Sunday Hot Dog fellowship, the community walk and flyer distribution.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for the upcoming initiatives that we have lined up to bless our community.
a.The June 18th Logos Community Day. May we have opportunity to show our neighbours they are welcomed at our church.
b.Pray for the training sessions and preparations for our upcoming summer camp staff. (Koinonia and Seniors).
c.Pray for the upcoming Remix, urban mission experience for students at the end of June. Pray for the students to grow in their faith and witness.
d.Pray for the recruitment of staff, preparations, and launch of the After School Ministry in September.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine and Russian invasion of the Ukraine.
a.May peace and reconciliation occur
b.Pray for the believers who are present in the conflict. May God give them the strength to care and proclaim that God is present.
c.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refuge and hope.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries, ministry partners, and Logos Joint Missions initiatives in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to stay safe and healthy.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world as well as those struggling during rising prices and inflation.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
d.Pray for the newly elected leaders, may God continue to guide our provincial leaders.
e.Pray for those affected by the school shooting in Texas and may God bring comfort to those who need it.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School) Arts and Crafts Night on Friday, June 17th and may this be a great opportunity to relax and refresh during the end of school term.
Refresh (Young Adults) Online Fellowship Night on Friday, June 17th .
Philia (Junior High): Grade 8 Graduation Night on Saturday, June 25th and may this be a great opportunity to celebrate our Grade 8s as they transition into Katalyst from our Philia family .
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for our Grade 6 as they plug into our EM / YM family.
- Pray for the upcoming game of our softball team Arise. May they continue to grow close as a team,share faith with others, and glorify God through the sport of softball. We pray for those who play who are not part of our Logos family to continue to get to know us more
- Pray for our kids in Children Ministry, thank God that our Grade 6 students had graduated from Children Ministry, May God bless them the new journey in YM.
- Pray for Grade 2 students as they will join Sonlight Bundles beginning June. Pray for a smooth transition. May God help them adjust to a new fellowship life.