Prayer Items April 10th, 2022
For Church Community
- We give thanks to God and pray for the plans and initiatives God has given us (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live out the theme “Be Renewed” as people that exalt the Father.
- Pray that God will continue to open more doors to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- Thankful for people making the move to return to our in-person gatherings. Pray people will continue to have a deeper sense of belonging as a spiritual family.
- Pray for those getting baptized on Easter Sunday.
- May God prepare our hearts as we journey towards remembering and celebrating what Christ has done for us on our upcoming station of the cross, and Good Friday/Easter celebration.
For God’s Kingdom
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God help us to make connections with newcomers, immigrants, neighbors and friends. Pray that God will move our hearts to participate and support our new and continuing initiatives.
a. Pray that God will continue to give us new opportunities to welcome and minister to newcomers.
b. Continue to pray for the preparation of our summer initiatives to bless our community in Jesus’ name (Koinonia Camp and Seniors Camp).
c.Pray for the upcoming Remix, urban mission experience for students.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia.
a.We are thankful we were able to partner with Canadian Baptist Ministries. May God use the generous participation to enable churches and relief organizations to be able to help those in need.
b.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refugee.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries and ministry partners in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
– Thankful that the mission fields near and far that are slowly reopening. Pray for opportunities to take part and make a difference.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to keep safe and healthy.
a. Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax.
b. Remember Hong Kong as the numbers continue to increase. Pray for those affected.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand when entering into the new year.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School)and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have off night on Friday, April 15th. May this time be a time of family and reflection upon the meaning of Good Friday and who Jesus is in our lives.
Philia (Junior High):as they have In Person Gym Night on Saturday, April 23rd and this will be a great time of fellowship bonding with brothers and sisters.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Thank God that we have successfully had Parents Gathering with brothers and sisters, may God continue to bless the families.
- Pray for Sonlight Bundles children fellowship in person gathering on April 23rd, we pray for protection for our children, wisdom for coaches for the first in person fellowship.