Prayer Items January 5th, 2020
For our Church Community
1. Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is “Go & Bear Fruit” and as we continue to make disciples may we all experience how to bear fruit by making disciple who make disciples.
2. Pray for 20209 Church Council Members that God strengthens their faith in serving HIM and our church in a united spirit.
English Congregation Council : Hudson Wu, Cecilia Lam, Lydia Fung, Jacqueline Chan, Jacqueline Yuen
Cantonese Congregation Council : Kitty Leung, Laurence Chin, Danny Ngo, Raymond Tam, Leo To
Mandarin Congregation Council : Dong Zhao, Ted Tsang, George Shi,
Lillian Shum, William Chiang
Common Church Council : Joseph Tang, Carrie Cheung, William Tam, Ronnie Fong, Nicole Liu, Jonathan Sung, Jacky Lai
3. Pray for the Deacons Board meeting next Sunday afternoon Jan. 12th
3. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
4. Please pray for our pastors and leaders as they plan for and execute in 2020 and for the continuous journey towards a disciple-making church.
5. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
6. As we enter 2020, pray for our hearts, let us continue to learn and move forward, and may God’s grace and blessings always be with us.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Pray for our missionaries near and far. We ask God to expand and equip them with more opportunities to share Jesus in 2020.
2. Pray for the ministries of “Light Patrol (Youth Unlimited)” as we partner with them as our sponsored ministry for our Christmas Eve and Day Service special offerings.
3. Please pray especially for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs. May we learn to love each other, and during this Holiday Season practice the love of Christ to them.
4. Please continue to pray for peace on earth: pray for the peace for the situation in Hong Kong, tensions in the Middle East, the fire in Australia, The Brexit of the United Kingdom, the economic and trade between China and the United States, the political situation in Canada, and other natural and man-made disasters.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Please pray for Katalyst (High School) as they have Spiritual Gift Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have fellowship night on Friday, January 10th, as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Gym Night on Saturday, January 11th.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for the Mission Sunday on Jan. 19th, 2020, may the speaker has wisdom to lead our children to understand what Mission really means to us.