For our Church Community
1. Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
2. Please pray for our pastors and leaders as they plan for the year 2020 and for the continuous journey towards a disciple-making church.
3. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor, an Assistant Pastor for Youth (Cantonese & Mandarin), and an Assistant Pastor for Young Adults and Family.
4. Please pray for the Board of Deacons meeting on Oct. 20th.
5. Please pray for Fall Fest and for the newcomers we invite. Pray also as we reach out to our community to share the gospel and the love of Jesus with them.
6. As we celebrate thanksgiving, let us be thankful as a Church family for God’s blessings and provisions in our lives and those who are less fortunate than us. May we also remember and pray for the salvation of family members who haven’t received the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Pray for Rev. Wilson Lu as he continues his seminary studies and his liaisons with local churches. Pray also for the family’s adjustment after returning to Canada
2. Pray for the planning and launching of LBC Joint Mission PEACE in Trinidad. Pray for God’s blessings and guidance.
3. Pray for the LBC Joint Mission Conference – Oct. 25th (English) and Oct. 26th (Cantonese & Mandarin; Children). Pray also for the speakers.
4. Pray for Hong Kong and for the people affected by the incidents. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Bible Study and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Bible Study on Friday, October 18th, as well as Philia (Junior High) as they will have Mission Reflection and Activity Night on Saturday, October 26th.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
5. We give thanks for a fruitful Pathfinder Retreat in partnership with Children’s Ministry and the students who were given an opportunity to hear about Jesus who are not part of our Church.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for Teacher's Spiritual Retreat on Nov. 16th, pray that teachers and families would join us for a day of learning, fun and rest.