Prayer Items December 22nd, 2019
For our Church Community
1. Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is “Go & Bear Fruit” and as we continue to make disciples may we all experience how to bear fruit by making disciple who make disciples.
2. Please pray for our pastors and leaders as they plan for the Year 2020, for the continuous journey towards a disciple-making church.
3. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
4. Pray for those being baptized today. We ask God to continue to lead them in the way ahead so that their lives reflect Jesus as they go and make disciples.
5. Thank God for the brothers and sisters who have been serving in our Church for 2019. We thank them for serving in different ministries and treating the congregations as a big Logos family.
6. 2020 is approaching and we ask God to give us a zealous heart to continue serving him in the coming year as we go and bear fruit.
For God’s Kingdom
1. We thank God for the Christmas food hampers that were given out to the 50 families in partnership with the Markham Food Bank this past Thursday, December 19. We pray for those families in need during the Christmas period and the connections that were made with them.
2. During this Christmas season, please remember in your prayer those missionaries far and near as they share Jesus.
3. Pray for the ministries of “Light Patrol (Youth Unlimited)” as we partner with them as our sponsored ministry for our Christmas Eve and Day Service special offerings.
4. Christmas is just a few days ahead of us, and as we celebrate these days with joy let us be reminded to pray for those people around us who are spiritually in need and may we share the good news of Jesus to them.
5. Please continue to pray for Hong Kong, and we ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work this time to let the Hong Kong government calm grievances intelligently, solve difficulties peacefully, and restore order to the society. We also pray for the turmoil and conflicts across Europe, and ask God’s mercy and keeping.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Please pray for Katalyst (High School) and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have off night on Friday, December 27th, as well as Philia (Junior High) as they meet in 2020.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for our children understanding of Christmas, may our children celebrate the birth of Christ together.