Prayer Items December 15th, 2019
For our Church Community
1. Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is “Go & Bear Fruit” and as we continue to make disciples may we all experience how to bear fruit by making disciple who make disciples.
2. Please pray for our pastors and leaders as they plan for the Year 2020, for the continuous journey towards a disciple-making church, and to advocate our prayer in all language congregations.
3. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and an Pastor for Youth (Cantonese & Mandarin).
4. Please pray for the Deacon Board Meetings this afternoon.
5. Pray for brothers and sisters to be baptized on Sunday Dec. 22nd and those who are praying about the decision to get baptized.
6. We thank God for everyone who has served in our Church in the past year and may God continue to bless their ministry endeavors in the upcoming year.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Please remember that this year our Church has been working with Markham Food Bank to prepare Christmas food and gift packs for 50 families in need, so that they can also feel love and warmth in the winter and take the opportunity to meet them and share with them the gospel.
2. During this Christmas season, please remember in your prayer those missionaries far and near as they share Jesus.
3. Christmas is approaching rapidly and as we celebrate, let us be reminded to pray for those people around us who are spiritually in need and fish for people to make disciples of Jesus.
4. Pray for Hong Kong and for the people affected by the incidents. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time. We also pray for the turmoil and conflicts across Europe and God’s mercy to be at work.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Please pray for Katalyst (High School) and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Christmas Potluck on Friday, December 20th, as well as Philia (Junior High) as they meet in 2020.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for our children understanding of Christmas, may our children celebrate the birth of Christ together.