News & Announcements July 28, 2019
Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Service
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Welcome Team: YM Team 3
- Passage for Message: Colossians 3:16-17
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30PM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
Reports on Congregation Meeting: We had collected 328 valid ballots during the 3 congregational worships, and the following percentages accept two members to sit on the 2020 Church Council Nomination :
Koinonia Camp 2019
The camp will run for 6 weeks from July 6th to Aug. 16th. For the safety of our children during the Koinonia Camp, all the entrances to our church will be closed and locked. Please ring the doorbell for access during this time.
Pathfinder registration is Open — We invite all Grade 5-8 students to join the Pathfinder retreat on October 4-6th, 2019. To register, please go to the Children Centre. For more information, please contact Pastor Angelina or Pastor Mike.
- Logos Summer Carnival 2019 –— Praise to the Lord! Thanks to the participation and support of brothers and sisters, we received a total of $3,230.65 from the Yard Sale and food sales. After deducting all expenses, the remainder will be donated to Markham Food Bank.
- Warm Reminder
- As it’s summer time now. In order to keep the church places clean and hygienic, free from attracting insects and rats, all fellowship members put food waste and garbage into the large covered garbage can. Please do not dispose food in the small garbage bins in the rooms and for the food that has not been finished please bring your leftovers home.
- In order to keep a smooth and safe traffic flow on Sunday mornings, please turn right only to Old Kennedy Road before 1:30 pm when exiting the Church Parking Lot. Please be patient during the peak hour and follow the instructions of the parking lot attendants.
- Please do not park your car inside the areas with yellow strip lines, and any spot near the intersections in the parking lots to avoid accidents or blocking of the road.
- News of Members
- Congratulation to sister Angel Tam and brother Alex Ng in Kerith Fellowship for their first baby girl Emma Naomi born on July 8th,weighing 7 lbs. Both baby and mother are doing well. May God bless the family.
- Rev. Johmann Kwong passed away on July 19th, and the funeral service was held last Friday July 26th. May God comfort the family at this difficult moment.