Prayer Items May 15th, 2022
For Church Community
- We thank God for our 41st Anniversary and the missions and vision of Logos (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live faithfully the theme of “Be Renewed” as a family that “Exalt the Father”.
- Pray that God will continue a big heart of love to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhoods, and beyond.
- As we encourage in-person ministries, may God continue to give us a deeper sense of belonging as a spiritual family and may we continue to value fellowship and community together.
- Pray for the upcoming Congregational Spring Getaways and may this be a time for our congregations to reengage with one another and build deeper roots with one another.
- Pray for the continuation of the AGM on May 15th. May we continue to come together in love as a Logos Family to celebrate what God has been doing and will do in the future.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for the upcoming initiatives that we have lined up to bless our community.
a.The June 18th Logos Community Day.
b.Continue to pray for the recruitment of staff and registrations for our upcoming summer camps (Koinonia and Seniors).
c.Pray for the upcoming Remix, urban mission experience for students at the end of June.
d.The formation of the After School Ministry.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia and the new Russian offensive in Eastern Ukraine.
a.Pray for the believers who are present in the conflict. May God give them the strength to care and proclaim that God is present.
b.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refuge and hope.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries, ministry partners, and Logos Joint Missions initiatives in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to stay safe and healthy.
– Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax. May we be mindful to keep each other safe.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
d.Pray for the upcoming provincial elections and may God continue to guide our provincial leaders.
e.Pray for concerns and impact regarding rising prices and inflation.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
-Katalyst (High School):Off night on Friday, May 20th.
-Refresh (Young Adults) aOff night on Friday, May 20th.
-Philia (Junior High): Grade 6 preparation on Saturday, May 28th.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Pray for our softball team Arise as they begin practices. May they continue to grow close as a team, share faith with others, and glorify God through the sport of softball.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters who are serving in Children Ministry.
- Pray for SLB May 28th fellowship, give thanks to God our Grade 6 students are graduating from Children Ministry, may God bless them a new journey in YM.
- Pray for Grade 2 students as they will join Sonlight Bundles beginning June. Pray for a smooth transition. May God help them adjust to a new fellowship. life.