Prayer Items April 24th, 2022
For Church Community
- We give thanks to God and pray for the missions and vision He has given us (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live out the theme “Be Renewed” as people that exalt the Father.
- Pray that God will continue to open more doors to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- As we transitioned toward in-person ministries, may God continue to give us a deeper sense of belonging as a spiritual family as we begin to celebrate our 41st May we continue to value fellowship.
- Pray for the children that are returning. May they be excited to hear God’s Word and fellowship.
- Pray for the AGM on May 1st. May we continue to come together as Logo Family to celebrate what God has been doing and will be doing in the future.
- Pray for our upcoming church anniversary on May 1st and the various celebrations.
For God’s Kingdom
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God continue to provide opportunities for us to make connections with newcomers, immigrants, neighbors and friends. Pray that God will move our hearts to participate and support our new and continuing initiatives.
a. Continue to pray for the preparation of our summer initiatives to bless our community in Jesus’ name (Koinonia Camp and Seniors Camp).
b.Pray for the upcoming Remix, urban mission experience for students in June.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia.
a.Pray for the believers who are present in the conflict. May God give them the strength to care and proclaim that God is present.
b.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refugee and hope.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries and ministry partners in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
a.Thankful that the mission fields near and far that are slowly reopening. Pray for opportunities to take part and make a difference.
b.Pray for Rev. Andrew Lee as he is back in Toronto. May God give him the time and energy to accomplish what he needs to complete here.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to keep safe and healthy.
a. Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax.
b. Pray for the pandemic situation in Hong Kong . Pray for those people affected and the hospital staff/infrastructure to handle the situation.
- Pray for a spirit of unity as we embody the message of hope to the world this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
-Katalyst (High School):as they have In Person Small Group Night on Friday, April 29th. May this be a time of fellowship and growth in our small groups .
-Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, April 29th.
-Philia (Junior High): as they have In Person Bible Study Night on Saturday, May 14th and this will be a great time of reflecting upon what it means to have a servant heart in our lives from Jesus’s example in John 13.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters who are serving in Children Ministry.
- Pray for SLB May 14 fellowship, may the children learn more about God through fellowship.
- Pray for Grade 2 students as they will join Sonlight Bundles beginning June. Pray for a smooth transition. May God help them adjust to a new fellowship. life.