Prayer Items April 3rd, 2022
For Church Community
- We give thanks to God and pray for the plans and initiatives God has given us (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live out the theme “Be Renewed” as people that exalt the Father.
- Pray that God will continue to open more doors to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- We are thankful we are able to restart many of our in-person ministries. We welcome back our brothers & sisters and new people being introduced to Logos.
- As we continue to move forwards as a church, we pray we will find harmony in the variety of opinions and continue to realize that God is at work. Pray God will shift our focus to fulfill its mission by exalting the Father and pointing people to Christ.
- May God prepare our hearts as we journey towards remembering and celebrating what Christ has done for us on our upcoming station of the cross, and Good Friday/Easter celebration. We also pray for those getting baptized on Easter Sunday.
For God’s Kingdom
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God help us to make connections with newcomers, immigrants, neighbors and friends. Pray that God will move our hearts to participate and support our new and continuing initiatives.
a. Pray that God will continue to give us new opportunities to welcome new immigrants and friends.
b. Pray for the preparation of our summer initiatives to bless our community in Jesus’ name (Koinonia Camp and Seniors Camp).
c.Pray for the upcoming Remix, urban mission experience for students.
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia.
a.We are thankful we were able to partner with Canadian Baptist Ministries. May God use the generous participation to enable churches and relief organizations to be able to help those in need.
b.Pray for those who have been displaced by this conflict and are seeking shelter and refugee.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries and ministry partners in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
– Thankful that the mission fields near and far that are slowly reopening. Pray for opportunities to take part and make a difference.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to keep safe and healthy.
a. Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax.
b. Remember Hong Kong as the numbers continue to increase. Pray for those affected.
c.Pray for the continuing development and distribution of the vaccine for those who are waiting for it.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand when entering into the new year.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School)and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have joint In Person Station of the Cross Night on Friday, April 8th and this be a great reflection on their identity and relationship with Jesus as we draw closer to Easter
Philia (Junior High):
as they have In Person Station of the Cross Night on Saturday, April 9th and this be a great reflection on their identity and relationship with Jesus as we draw closer to Easter.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters who are serving in Children Ministry.
- Pray for Sonlight Bundles on April 9th, may God help kids grow in fellowship.