Prayer Items March 27th, 2022
For Church Community
- We give thanks to God and pray for the plans and initiatives God has given us (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live out the theme “Be Renewed” as people that exalt the Father.
- Pray that God will continue to open more doors to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- We thank God that we were able to resume in-person Children Worship. Continue to pray for Pastor Angelina and her team as they coordinate the organization of welcoming children back in person. Pray for recruitment of Children’s ministry teachers/helpers.
- Continue to pray for the recruitment of ushers/greeters, AV and worship leaders. We are thankful for those that have a heart to take part.
- Thank God for the opportunity to come together as a church family this past Sunday to talk about church matters. May we find harmony in the variety of opinions and continue to realize that God is at work. Pray God will shift our focus to fulfill its mission by exalting the Father and pointing people to Christ.
For God’s Kingdom
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God help us to make connections with newcomers, immigrants, neighbors and friends. Pray that God will move our hearts to participate and support our new and continuing initiatives.
a. Pray that God will continue to give us new opportunities to welcome new immigrants and friends.
b. Pray for the preparation of our summer initiatives to bless our community in Jesus’ name (Koinonia Camp and Seniors Camp).
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia.
a.Pray for a generous heart to participate in the special offering for Ukraine relief through Canadian Baptist Ministries.
b.Pray for God to enable churches and relief organizations to be able to help those in need.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries and ministry partners in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
a.We are thankful we have a chance to have a virtual experience with our ministry partnership with Mexico city through Compassion Continue for pray for the local church and leaders as they continue to minister and reach out to children and family.
b.Thankful that the mission fields near and far that are slowly reopening. Pray for opportunities to take part and make a difference.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to keep safe and healthy.
a. Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax.
b. Remember Hong Kong as the numbers continue to increase. Pray for those affected.
c.Pray for the continuing development and distribution of the vaccine for those who are waiting for it.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand when entering into the new year.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for those affected by the airline crash in China. May God comfort the families.
d.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School) as they have In Person Small Group Night on Friday, March 25th. As we resume in person Katalyst, may our students and parents feel safe and comfortable attending In Person Fellowship again.
Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, March 25th.
Philia (Junior High):as they have Faith Q and A Night on Saturday, March 26th that this be a great opportunity to see Biblically based answers to questions of faith and church they might have.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Please pray for brothers and sisters who are serving in Children Ministry.
- Pray for Sonlight Bundles on April 9th, may God help kids grow in fellowship.
- Pray for Parents’ Talk on April 2nd, may God use this opportunity to have parents gather together, learn to built up emotional and spiritual health through speaker.