Prayer Items March 20th, 2022
For Church Community
- We give thanks to God and pray for the plans and initiatives God has given us (to be more intentional with each other, be more inviting, and community and outward focus). May we continue to live out the theme “Be Renewed” as people that are word-centered.
- Pray that God will continue to open more doors to welcome and connect us with the people who join us in person/online, in our neighborhood and beyond.
- Pray that people will have the confidence to return to in-person worship and ministry activities. Pray that people will continue to be excited about meeting in person and bringing friends and family.
- We thank God that we were able to resume in-person Children Worship last Sunday. Continue to pray for Pastor Angelina and her team as they coordinate the organization of welcoming children back in person. Pray for recruitment of Children’s ministry teachers/helpers.
- Continue to pray for the recruitment of ushers/greeters, AV and worship leaders. We are thankful for those that have a heart to take part.
- Pray for our pastors and leadership team. May God continue to give them strength, wisdom and courage to direct our church to fulfill its mission. Thank God for the new leaders/pastors stepping up to serve this year. Pray that God will give them wisdom and joy to serve.
- Continue to pray for the Logos family during the season of transition and change. May we continue to follow God’s prompting and direction.
- Thank God for the renewal of our church facilities and church offices so we can become a more welcoming and engaging church. Pray for the final touches to the renovation. Thank God for everyone involved in helping to make this happen.
- Pray for the Townhall today and the AGM on May 1.
For God’s Kingdom
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God help us to make connections with newcomers, immigrants, neighbors and friends. Pray that God will move our hearts to participate and support our new and continuing initiatives.
a. Pray that God will continue to give us new opportunities to welcome new immigrants and friends.
b. Pray for the preparation of our summer initiatives to bless our community in Jesus’ name (Koinonia Camp and Seniors Camp).
- Continue to pray for Ukraine. Pray for peace between Ukraine and Russia.
a.Pray for the special offering for Ukraine relief through Canadian Baptist Ministries.
b.Pray for God to enable churches and relief organizations to be able to help those in need.
- Let’s continue to remember our missionaries and ministry partners in prayer both near and far. We pray for their physical protection and a renewed sense of mission.
a.Pray for Wendy and K.K.. Pray as they continue to make connections and minister the people in Tijuana, Mexico.
b.Continue to pray for Rev. Wilson Lu as he ministers in the Bible college and equips local churches in Panama.
c.Pray for Rev. Andrew Lee as he makes connections with the Muslim community, and mobilizes and equips potential workers for the mission field in Hong Kong.
d.Continue to pray for our partnership with Compassion as we minister to families and children in Mexico City. Thankful for the upcoming virtual experience with key leaders in the upcoming week
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for wisdom and be mindful to keep safe and healthy.
a. Pray for wisdom for our government leaders, country, and the world stricken by Covid-19as the public health measures begin to relax.
b. Remember Hong Kong as the numbers continue to increase. Pray for those affected.
c.Pray for the continuing development and distribution of the vaccine for those who are waiting for it.
- May we embody the message of hope as we can reach out to the world in this year.
a.Pray for Food Banks and shelters in the city as they are under increasing pressures and facing unprecedented demand when entering into the new year.
b.Pray for the economic ramifications of Covid-19 around the world.
c.Pray for a sense of renewal and hope for the world. May God’s mercy and love be made known to our broken world.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Wednesday at 8 pm. Pray that people will be encouraged to participate during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships:
Katalyst (High School) as they have In Person Small Group Night on Friday, March 25th. As we resume in person Katalyst, may our students and parents feel safe and comfortable attending In Person Fellowship again.
Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, March 25th.
Philia (Junior High):as they have Faith Q and A Night on Saturday, March 26th that this be a great opportunity to see Biblically based answers to questions of faith and church they might have.
May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those that serve in ECC as they serve in their roles.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- We pray for those navigating life changes such as marriage, pregnancies, job transitions, and graduating into university.
- Give thanks to God that Children Ministry has smoothly reopened on March 06, may God continue to bless our children and families.
- Pray for Sonlight Bundles on March 26, may God help kids grow in fellowship.
- Pray for Parents’ Talk on April 2, may God use this opportunity to have parents gather together, learn to built up emotional and spiritual health through speaker.