Prayer Items November 14th, 2021
For Church Community
- As we head to the end of the year, may we move forward with a united spirit, one vision and one purpose as true witnesses for Jesus Christ as a disciple-making church.
- We are thankful for the progress of the foyer renovation & AV upgrade project as we surpassed the halfway mark. Continue to pray for the back ordered items to complete projects.
- We give thanks for the member’s meeting and for those who continue to take part in serving our Logos’s family. Pray for the newly elected church councils/leaders. May God fill them with the spirit of love and unity.
- Pray for those who are navigating changing situations and discernments in decision making.
- Pray for our Christmas preparations. Our theme is “The hope is here!” Pray that we will have the desire to share God’s love and hope.
For God’s Kingdom
- We are thankful for the opportunity to bless our opportunity through the upcoming initiatives for the Christmas hamper distribution in December. As we continue with our upcoming 40th Anniversary “Blessed to Bless” initiatives, may God help us look beyond our building to our neighborhood to reveal God’s love.
- Pray for the Operation Christmas Child shoebox project. May we take this opportunity to demonstrate God’s love in a tangible way to children in need around the world.
- We are thankful that Wendy and Keith Kwan have arrived safely at their the mission field (Tijuana, Mexico). Pray that they will build roots and spiritual foundations. Also, pray that connections can be reestablished.
- As we strive to be a more welcoming and inclusive church, may God help us to make connections with people that are new to the country and those in the process of coming. Pray that God will move people’s hearts to participate and support the New Immigrant Taskforce ministry.
- As we continue to navigate through COVID–19, let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. Pray for the areas being stricken by Covid-19 globally.
b. Pray for the families who have been impacted by the virus.
c. Pray for the continuing development and distribution of the vaccine.
- Please pray for our confused and broken world as a spark of hope is beginning to rise among people. May we continually share the hope of Jesus with others and that the church can reach out to the world.
a. Pray for the reconciliation and healing process with the indigenous community. Let us continue to be mindful, have a heart to learn, listen and take action as we support the healing of past mistakes.
b. Pray for the political unrest around the world. Also pray for Lebanon as the country is facing financial crises and civil unrest.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings on 1st , 3rd , & 5th Wednesday at 8 PM and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships: Katalyst (High School) as they have Small Group Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Operation Christmas Child Delivery Night on Friday, November 19th and Philia (Junior High) as they have Premix Session 2 on Saturday, November 27. May we continue to grow in our faith through these fellowships.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
- Pray for those who are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those who are stressed over work and studying from home.
- Pray for Sunday School, be grateful to all brothers and sisters who have been serving, may God help us on finding enough teachers for new term.
- Pray for Sonlight Bundles, may God guide our coaches to plan, help kids to learn about God’s love and mercy through fellowship.