News & Announcements on June 13th, 2021
Welcome All to Our Worship Service
We welcome you all to join our English
Ministry Worship Service on our Church’s YouTube Channel LBC(Milliken).
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Sunday Service (Livestream) starting at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
- Speaker : Rev. Scott Bissell
- Passage : Exodus 17:8-13
Sharing after Worship via Zoom
After today’s EM Service, all are welcome to join a time of fellowship and sharing. Click here for the zoom room.
Logos 40th Anniversary
- Blessed to Bless: with various activities to bless our communities and to proclaim Jesus. and to have “Curbside Donative Drive” on Sunday June 27th 2pm-6pm at church parking lot.Please refer to bulletin insert and our church web site for more details.
- Stronger Together: Logos Album/ Yearbook.
Senior Summer Camp (ZOOM)
To be held every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from July 5th to Aug 11th. For more information or registration, please contact Mrs. Au at (437)882-7066.
Registration deadline: June 27th . Please invite someone you love and would like to introduce to Christ.
Summer Life Together for EM and YM
(Grade 9+ Above) starts today at 10AM – 11AM. Please come together for a time of learning, discussion, and sharing together. Please contact Rev. Scott, Pastor Mike, or Cecilia for more information or email email@example.com
Church Council Meeting — to be held on Sunday July 18th 2 pm via Zoom. Members of all congregations and Common Church Council Members are required to attend the meeting.
News from Finance
- COVID Update
The stay at home order is lifted. Pastoral and Admin staff will resume working at church on a rotation basis beginning June 7, 2021, church office hours are temporarily rescheduled to Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. (Saturday closed) The church building is still closed at present; if you need to contact our pastors or staff, please call 905-305-6467, press “0” and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contactless offering drop-off at church is resumed on the same day.
- Ways to Give
a.Interac e-Transfer — Brothers and sisters can give their offerings and tithes to the Church through Interac e-Transfers using the email address email@example.com
b. Mail-in cheque offering
c. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church
d. On-line offering using Tithe.ly
- News from the Interim Board
2021 Annual General Meeting – will be held today at 2pm. The meeting will be held on Zoom (no in-person). Please visit the Church website for meeting information ,ballots and voting details.
• Report from Senior Pastor
• Report from Chairman of the Interim Board
• Accept 2020 Financial Report
• Accept 2021 Financial Budget
• Elect 2022 Internal Auditor
• Accept renewal of EM Youth Pastor Michael Wong’s contract from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2024
• Vote on the Church Foyer/AV Renewal Project.
• Elect congregation representative for the 2022 Church Council Nomination Committee
• Proposed Inactive Member List
The meeting will be held on Zoom (no in-person). Please visit the Church website for meeting information.
Please note that there are no advance voting and proxy. Ballots are available on church website. Only ballots submitted on June 13th between 2pm to 10pm will be counted as valid. Members can cast their ballots at church (at the same time ) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
News of Members
Sister Yvonne Hung’s father has gone home with the Lord on Saturday June 5th. May God comfort her and the family at this difficult time.