We pray that you and your families are safe and healthy during these challenging times. It is reassuring to see the number of new cases decreasing daily and the government working on gradually re-opening the province. Our leadership team is actively developing a plan for the eventual re-opening of our church building. We ask for your patience during this time. The following priorities guide our planning:
- The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and congregants
- Proactive measures to safeguard against the potential of a second wave of this virus
- Provide a safe and meaningful experience for all physical gatherings and worship services
- Continual emphasis on the great commandment and commission: love God, love our neighbour. We have the mandate to care for one another and protect our communities as we point them to Jesus.
Ever since the government has declared a state of emergency on March 17, our church has followed directions to close our physical church building and move our worship services and ministries to an online platform. These actions are part the Phase 1 of our strategic plan in response to the COVID pandemic.
Starting July 13th, we will be moving towards Phase 2, which will include the re-opening our church office. Pastoral and Admin staff will be returning back to work at the physical office on a rotational basis. We will also be allowing Praise Teams to use the church building for singspiration recording starting July 20th. Since the situation is quite fluid and changes almost daily, we may consider re-starting prayer meetings at church, provided that they can be done in a safe manner.
Our tentative plan for further phases are as follows:
Phase 3 – Limited Small group gatherings allowed
Phase 4 – Limited Sunday Service at church building
Phase 5 – All restrictions lifted.
During the re-opening process, the following measures will be in place:
- Sign in process in place
- All persons entering the building must complete a questionnaire
- Temperature to be taken at entry
- A face mask must be worn in all common areas
- Only 1 group at a time will be allowed to use a venue (e.g. classroom, sanctuary, gym, etc.) per day to allow for proper sanitation of the venue after usage.
We look forward to keeping you updated on how things unfold. In the meantime, we invite you to continue to access and participate in our worship services and various ministries online.
- 繼續伸延大誡命和大使命 — 愛神、愛我們的鄰舍。我們有責任彼此關愛，在並將他們帶到神面前的同時保護他們。
第三階段 — 允許有限度的小組聚會
第四階段 — 有限度的教會會址崇拜
第五階段 — 所有限制取消。
Sunday service will be streamed on LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel.
For program information amid COVID-19, please click here.
Our leadership team is continually monitoring the situation and will make adjustments as required to take care for our church family, our neighbours, and our broader community.
For more information, click here.
COVID-19 Initiatives (MAY Edition)
Logos baptist church 39th Anniversary Year Book (English)
Mandarin (Replay Sunday Service Recording)
Sunday 9:30 am
Tuesday 7:30 pm
Sunday 10:30 am
Sunday 11:30 am
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
2 Corinthians 9:6-7