For Church Communities
1. We are thankful for the intentional Day of Prayer and the revival. May we move forward with new initiatives, spirit, and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church. May we be mindful of God’s blessings and be alert and sensitive to where He’ll lead us.
2. Pray for the foyer renovation and AV upgrade projects that people become behind this project and to hear from as many stakeholders as possible as we strive to refresh the Church to prepare for the future to glorify God.
3. Pray for the Town Hall Meeting on May 16th and the 2021 AGM on June 13th. Pray that God will guide Logos to move forward and let us be excited for the future.
4. Pray for the students transitioning and especially for the transition of the grade 6 students into EM/YM. Pray for all our students who are facing the uncertainties of internship and graduation.
For God’s Kingdom
1. We are thankful for the opportunity to support the “Transform Toronto Together” campaign through Yonge Street Mission. May we continue to find intentional ways to continue our 40th Anniversary Initiative “Blessed to Bless”. May God drive us forward to support local evangelical organizations and join hands in revealing God’s kingdom.
2. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. May God continue to prepare their hearts as they venture through uncertainties and challenges in their ministry circumstances.
3. May God continue to motivate us to support and live on missions both near and far.
4. As we continue to navigate through COVID – 19, let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. For those who have been impacted by COVID-19: frontline essential workers, medical staff, those who still need to go to work daily or work from home, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with finances, senior living in long-term care homes, students and teachers who are adjusting to remote learning. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this challenging time.
b. Let us not be relaxed but continue to be mindful to keep safe and healthy and continue to pray for those who are infected.
5. Please pray for a confused and challenging world for the spark of hope that is beginning to rise among people. Pray that we can share the hope of Jesus with others and that the Church can reach out to the world. Pray also for world leaders who are heavily burdened with fighting COVID while taking care of the needs of their people as well as the dire situation in India.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings on Wednesday at 7:30 pm and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Small Group Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, May 7th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Game Night on Saturday, May 8th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
4. Pray for those that are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those are stressed over work and studying from home.
5. Pray for the incoming Grade 6s into EM/YM in June and that they have successful transition and their coaches who will be continually investing in them to become disciple making disciples of Jesus Christ.
1. Pray for Grade 2 students as they will join Sonlight Bundles beginning June. Pray for a smooth transition. May God help them adjust to a new fellowship life.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles children fellowship. May God guide our coaches for planning, help our kids learn about God's love and grace.