For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we have entered our 40th Year as a Church. Our 2021 – 2022 theme is “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with new initiatives, spirit, and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church. May we be mindful of God’s blessings and be alert and sensitive to where He’ll lead us.
2. As we enter into a new chapter of Logos, may we as a Church continue to be mindful to actively share the hope that we have in Christ. May we be encouraged and inspired by the various 40th Anniversary Celebration Activities to continue to bring Glory to God in all that we do as a faith community.
3. Pray for the foyer renovation and AV upgrade projects and pray for people to become behind this project and to hear from as many stakeholders as possible as we strive to refresh the Church to prepare for the future and to glorify God.
4. As we celebrated Easter, may we continue to live out and share the hope as we reach out to people and those distant and disconnected during the pandemic.
For God’s Kingdom
1. May God continue to move us as we continue to live out our vision to be blessed to bless in the upcoming year.
2. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. May God continue to prepare their hearts as they venture through uncertainties and challenges in their ministry circumstances.
3. May God continue to motivate us to support and participate in mission opportunities both near and far.
4. As we continue to navigate through COVID – 19, let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. For opportunities to bless others by our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives.
b. Let us not be relaxed but continue to be mindful to keep safe and healthy and continue to pray for those who are infected.
c. For those who have been impacted by COVID-19: front line essential workers, medical staff, those who still need to go to work daily or work from home, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with finances, seniors living in long-term care homes, students and teachers who will be going back to school. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this challenging time.
5. Please pray for a confused and challenging world for the spark of hope that is beginning to rise among people. Pray for racial reconciliation and those affected by racism worldwide. Pray for the high global economic strain, global political tensions and for better geopolitical relations between countries. Pray for those who are imprisoned for their faith globally.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings on Wednesday at 7:30 pm and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Service Project Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, April 16th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Bible Study Night on Saturday, April 24th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
4. Pray for those that are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those are stressed over work and studying from home.
5. Pray for the incoming Grade 6s into EM / YM in June and that they have successful transition and their coaches who will be continually investing in them to become disciple making disciples of Jesus Christ.
1. We pray for brothers and sisters who have been serving Children Ministry with a faithful heart. We thank God for all the blessings on us in 2020, and His continuous guiding us to serve in 2021.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles children fellowship. May God guide our coaches for planning, help our kids learn about God's love and grace.