For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we have entered our 40th Year as a Church. Our 2021 – 2022 theme is “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with new initiatives, spirit, and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church. May we be mindful of God’s blessings, be alert and sensitive to where He’ll lead us.
2. As we enter into a new chapter of Logos with Rev. George’s installation as our Senior Pastor, may we continue to bring the Glory to God in all that we do as a faith community.
3. As we continue through 2021, may we as a Church continue to be mindful to actively share the hope that we have in Christ.
4. Pray for God to prepare our hearts as we journey towards Easter and for those who are journeying in their lives to witness through baptism:
EM – Enoch Chan and Anita Hung;
CM – Carrie Li, Izabella Wong and Derek Wong
5. Pray for the foyer renovation and AV upgrade projects and pray for people to become behind this project as we strive to refresh the Church to prepare for the future and to glorify God.
6. As we begin to celebrate Easter and our theme of the “Ultimate Sacrifice, Ultimate Victory”, pray for a heart of intentionality to reach out to people and those distant and disconnected during the pandemic and that God build us up into a stronger community.
For God’s Kingdom
1. May we pray for generous hearts to give to bless the kingdom through the CBM Special Offering. We are also thankful that we are part of the CBOQ and CBM family. May God continue to allow us to part of a family of churches, transformed by Christ, revealing God’s kingdom.
2. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. Due to worldwide government restrictions, we pray for missionaries waiting for visas to go back to their mission fields and for those who are in limbo in their ministries. May God prepare their hearts for the coming challenges in their ministry circumstances.
3. May God continue to motivate us to support and participate in mission opportunities both near and far.
4. As we continue to navigate through COVID – 19, let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. For opportunities to bless others by our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives.
b. For the vaccines production and distribution around the world, we pray for worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 for God’s mercy to heal those who are infected. We also pray for our federal and provincial leaders as they seek the best practices to protect all Canadians from the virus and the new variants.
c. For those who have been impacted by COVID-19: front line essential workers, medical staff, those who still need to go to work daily or work from home, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with finances, seniors living in long-term care homes, students and teachers who will be going back to school. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this challenging time.
5. Please pray for a confused and challenging world for the spark of hope that is beginning to rise among people. We pray for those who are trying to come home to Canada and affected by the new mandatory quarantine rules for arriving travellers, for those who are imprisoned for their faith globally, high global economic strain, better geopolitical relations between countries, as well as racial reconciliation and those affected by racism worldwide.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings at Wednesday at 7:30 pm and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Good Friday Worship on Friday, April 2nd as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Game Night on Saturday, April 10th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick, concerned about grandparents/ family members who are susceptible to the virus.
4. Pray for those that are isolated and struggling personally. Also, for those are stressed over work and studying from home.
1. We pray for brothers and sisters who have been serving Children Ministry with a faithful heart. We thank God for all the blessings on us in 2020, and His continuous guiding us to serve in 2021.
2. Pray for Good Friday. May our kids experience God's love and equal, as Jesus died for us on the cross.