For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we have entered our 40th Year as a Church. Our 2021 – 2022 theme is “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with a new initiative, spirit, and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church. May we be mindful of God’s blessings and be alert and sensitive to where he’ll lead us.
2. As we begin 2021, may God give us a heart to go forth and serve both inside and outside of Logos to make disciples. May we also share the hope that we have in Christ and continue to pray for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs that they may know Jesus Christ.
3. Please pray for the 2021 Common and Congregational Language Councils. May God give them wisdom and discernment as they lead our church.
4. As the "COVID-19" outbreak leads to province wide shut down, let us as a community of faith seek God’s guidance and hope to tide over this difficult time.
5. We also pray for the ongoing Chinese New Year Celebrations, Valentine’s Day, the Family Day Long Weekend, and our Family Day Joint Worship today. May we appreciate the gift of families that God has given us as we show our love to loved ones.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. Due to worldwide government restrictions, we pray for missionaries getting visas to go back to their mission fields and for those who are in limbo in their ministries.
2. May God continue to motivate us to support and participate in mission opportunities both far and near.
3. As we continue to navigate the critical state of COVID – 19, let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. For opportunities to bless others from our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives.
b. For the vaccines production and distribution around the world. We also pray for worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 for God’s mercy to heal those who are infected and comfort for those who have lost loved ones.
c. For our governmental leaders of Canada and Ontario to find the best policies to protect our citizens from the spreading and the new variants of the virus.
d. For those who have been impacted due to the COVID-19: those affected by isolation, essential workers, medical staff, those who have been temporarily laid off, those who still need to go to work daily or need to work from home, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with their finances, and elderly people living in long-term care homes. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this difficult time.
4. Please pray for a confused world. We pray for those who are trying to come home to Canada and affected by the new mandatory quarantine rules for arriving travellers, pray for the Military Coup in Myanmar, the glacier burst in India, and high global unemployment.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings at Wednesday at 7:30 pm and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Bible Study Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, February 19th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Premix Session 3 Night on Saturday, February 27th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
4. We thank God for the Congregational Meeting last Sunday as we have elected Selene Tang as an EM representative on the Deacon Board Structure/Function Review Committee.
1. We pray for brothers and sisters who have been serving Children Ministry with a faithful heart. We thank God for all the blessings on us in 2020, and His continuous guiding us to serve in 2021.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles. May our children learn more about God and experience His love more deeply.