For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we have entered our 40th Year as a Church. Our 2021 – 2022 theme is “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with a new spirit and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church.
2. As we begin 2021, may God give us a heart to go forth and serve both inside and outside of Logos to make disciples. May we also share the hope that we have in Christ and continue to pray for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs that they may know Jesus Christ.
3. Please pray for the 2021 Common and Congregational Language Councils. May God give them wisdom and discernment as they lead our church.
4. As the "COVID-19" outbreak leads to an Ontario Wide State of Emergency, let us as a community of faith seek God’s guidance and hope to tide over this difficult time.
5. We also pray for the upcoming Chinese New Year Celebrations, the Family Day Long Weekend, and our Family Day Joint Worship on Feb. 14th. May we appreciate the gift of families that God has given us.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. We thank them for their ministry for God’s Kingdom and we pray that they are kept safe and healthy.
2. May God continue to motivate us to support and participate in his missionary work both far and near in 2021.
3. Ontario is now in a critical state with COVID – 19 with an Ontario Wide State of Emergency. Let’s pray for love and peace at this time as we show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying:
a. For opportunities to bless others from our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives.
b. For the vaccines production and distribution around the world. We also pray for worldwide outbreak of COVID-19 for God’s mercy to heal those who are infected and comfort for those who have lost loved ones.
c. For our governmental leaders of Canada and Ontario to find the best policies to protect our citizens from the spreading and the new variants of the virus.
d. For those who have been impacted due to the COVID-19: those affected by isolation, essential workers, medical staff, those who have been temporarily laid off, those who still need to go to work daily or need to work from home, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with their finances, and elderly people living in long-term care homes. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this difficult time.
4. Please pray for a confused world. We pray for those who are trying to come home to Canada and affected by the new mandatory quarantine rules for arriving travellers.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Tuesdays at 7:30 pm, Wednesday sat 7:30 pm, Thursdays at 10:30 am, and Friday at 10:30 am and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Chinese New Year Celebration Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Off Night on Friday, February 12th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Love, Dating, and Relationships Discussion Night on Saturday, February 13th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
4. We pray for today’s Congregational Meeting as we elect a replacement representative for Deacon Board Structure/Function Review Committee. May God guide this discernment and election process.
1. We pray for brothers and sisters who have been serving Children Ministry with a faithful heart. We thank God for all the blessings on us in 2020, and His continuous guiding us to serve in 2021.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles. May our children learn more about God and experience His love more deeply.