For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we have entered our 40th Year as a Church. Our 2021 – 2022 theme is “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with a new spirit and unity that will make us true witnesses for Jesus Christ as we seek to be a disciple making church.
2. We thank God for brothers and sisters who have a heart to serve in different ministries and the love they show the Logos family. As we begin 2021, we ask God for everyone to have the heart to go and serve both inside and outside of Logos to go and make disciples.
3. We pray for the Interim Deacon Board that God continue to give them wisdom and discernment as they lead our Church. We also pray for the Deacon Board Restructuring Committee’s ministry efforts as well.
4. As the "COVID-19" outbreak leads to an Ontario Wide State of Emergency, let us as a community of faith seek God’s guidance and hope. Let’s continue to pray for:
a. Brothers and sisters affected by the isolation, essential workers on the front lines, medical staff caring for patients, those who have been temporarily laid off, and those who still need to go to work daily or need to work from home.
b. May God help teachers and students, as they continue to adapt to the new class environments, and online learning.
5. As we begin 2021, may we share the hope that we have in Christ and continue to pray for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs, that they may know Jesus Christ.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Let’s remember in our prayers our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. We thank them for their ministry for God’s Kingdom and we pray that they are kept safe and healthy.
2. May God continue to motivate us to support and participate in his missionary work both far and near in 2021.
3. Ontario is now in a critical state with COVID – 19 with an Ontario Wide State of Emergency. Let’s pray for love and peace at this time. As we show the love of Christ to those who are around us, we can pray:
a. That the vaccines developed will be effective in treating patients and everyone will be vaccinated as soon as possible. Please continue to pray for the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, we ask God’s mercy to heal those who are infected, and comfort for those who have lost their loved ones at this time.
b. Pray for our governmental leaders of Canada and Ontario as the epidemic continues to spread. We ask God to continue leading our governments to find the best policies to protect our citizens and ways to distribute the vaccines when they become available.
c. Please remember in our prayers for those who have been impacted due to the COVID-19. We pray for frontline workers, people who are temporarily laid off, small businesses suffering from lost income, families struggling with their finances, elderly people living in long-term care homes, and those experiencing isolation. May God protect and comfort them and their families during this difficult time
d. Opportunities to bless others from our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives, and parents with kids who both work from home for God to help them use their time wisely and properly balance their daily schedule.
4. Please pray for an angry and broken world. May there be peace and healing in the United States in the days ahead. As the coronavirus surges world-wide pray for the vaccines to be distributed quickly. We also pray for the families and those affected by the recent air plane crash in Indonesia.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Tuesdays at 7:30PM, Wednesday sat 7:30PM, Thursdays at 10:30AM, and Friday at 10:30AM and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Small Group Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, January 22nd as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Convergence Retreat on Saturday, January 23rd. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
4. Pray for the upcoming Grade 5 – 8 Convergence Retreat on January 23rd and that the students experience and grow what it means to rely upon the Holy Spirit during this difficult time of COVID – 19.
1. We pray for brothers and sisters who have been serving Children Ministry with a faithful heart. We thank God for all the blessings on us in 2020, and His continuous guiding us to serve in 2021.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles. May our children learn more about God and experience His love more deeply.