We welcome you all to join our English Ministry Worship Service on our Church’s YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
News of Sunday School
(NEW TIME! 10:00 – 11:00)
Month of May “Big Ideas”.
May 2nd – Free Will, How Free are We? Registration and Zoom details can be found here.
Sharing after Worship via Zoom —after today’s EM Service, all are welcome to join a time of connection and sharing. Click here for the zoom room.
Next Week’s EM/YM Sunday Service (Livestream) starting at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
Speaker: Rev. George Mah
Passage: Matthew 6:11-13
Logos 40th Anniversary
This year we are preparing a series of activities to celebrate our Logos 40th Anniversary and we encourage all brothers and sisters to participate in the following:
1. Logos Day of Prayer: Apr. 28th
a. English congregation
- 11am – 12pm – celebrate that victories
- 3pm – 4pm – hurts, burdens and healing
- 6pm – 7pm – dreaming big!!! (bring your dinner)
b. Leaders: 12pm – 1pm & 7pm – 8pm
c. Church Wide Prayer: 8pm – 9pm
2. Inspired Again! (A Night of Special Spiritual Discussion as a Congregation): Apr 30th
Guest speaker – Paul Lam
3. Blessed to Bless: with various activities to bless our communities and to proclaim Jesus.
4. Stronger Together: Logos Album/ Yearbook.
40th Anniversary Chorus
Go to the church website here for details and add your voice recording.
New Deadline May 3rd, 2021
1. COVID Update
Ontario Stay-at-home Order has been extended for 14 days to May 19th, 2021. Our church office is closed. Pastors and administrative staff are working from home. If you need to contact our staff, please call 905-305-6467, press 0 and leave a voicemail, or email email@example.com.
During this time, we encourage brothers and sisters to please make use of Interac e-transfer and Tithe.ly and do not come to church to drop off your offering.
2. News from the Interim Board
1. 2021 Annual General Meeting will be held on June 13th, 2021. Agenda will be announced at a later date.
2. A Town Hall Meeting will be held on May 16th, 2021. Agenda as follows:
a. Church vision / direction sharing
b. Update from Deacon Board Structure and Function Review Committee
c. Update from Foyer Renovation and AV Upgrade Project Committee
3. News from Finance
a. Special Offering
In continuing our vision of “Blessed to Bless” we will participate in YSM’s (Yonge Street Mission) campaign called "Transform Toronto Together" focusing on changing the life of someone living with poverty by providing: Warm meals, Employment and training services and Opportunities for a better future and more in Jesus’ Name. This special offering will be carrying on until April 25th, and we encourage brothers and sisters to donate through:
- Interac e-Transfers or Tithe.ly, please denote Others:YSM
- Mail-in cheque offering payable to “Logos Baptist Church (Milliken)”, on the offering envelope please denote Others:YSM
b. Financial Highlights 2021
The above financial is for your information. This financial summary is issued on a quarterly basis in April, July, October and January while the annual financial statements will be distributed at the Annual General Meeting.
c. Offering Report for March 2021
d. 2020 Offering Tax Receipt – a friendly reminder to those who have not requested their tax receipts, please contact the Church office 905-305-6467 or press “0” and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.