We welcome you all to join our English Ministry Worship Service on our Church’s YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
Next Week’s EM/YM Communion Sunday Service (Livestream)
Speaker: Pastor Mike Wong
Passage: Romans 8:1-17
Our EM/YM Joint worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
Sharing after Worship via Zoom —after today’s EM Service, all are welcome to join a time of sharing and discussion. Click here for the zoom room.
From April 11 to 25, we will be taking a deep dive on what it means to manage our personal finances biblically. If you have any specific questions/topics you would like us to cover, please e-mail them to Cecilia Lam (email@example.com).
Please note Sunday School will be cancelled on Mar. 21st.
Logos 40th Anniversary
This year we have a series of activities to celebrate our Logos 40th Anniversary and we encourage all brothers and sisters to participate in the following:
1. Logos Day of Prayer : Apr. 28th
2. Inspire Again: Apr 30th and May 1st
3. Blessed to Bless：with various activities to bless our communities and to proclaim Jesus.
4. Stronger Together: Logos Album/ Year Book.
1. COVID Update
York Region has entered the Public Health Red-Control Zone. The Pastoral and Admin staff will resume working at church on a rotation basis. The church is still closed at present; if you need to contact our pastors or staff, please call 905-305-6467, press “0” and leave a voicemail, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. News from Interim Deacon Board
This year's Annual General Meeting will not be held on March 21st, 2021. It will be postponed to May or June of 2021, with the exact date to be announced later.
3. Logos Social Media — We want to remind everyone of our various LBCM social media accounts. Please like and follow us on
Instagram: @lbcmilliken, @lbcmem
Twitter: @lbcmilliken, @lbcmem
We'll be posting our weekly Wednesday Words to Ponder as well as other important updates on these social media channels.
4. News of Finance
a. Offering Report
|Offering Report for February 2021|
b. Ways of Offering
1. Interac e-Transfer — Brothers and sisters can give their offerings and tithes to the Church through Interac e-Transfers using the email address email@example.com
2. Mail-in cheque offering
3. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church
4. On-line offering using Tithe.ly
5. News of Members
Astor Leong’s father passed away on Monday March 8th, may God comfort her and her family at this difficult time.
6. News of Pastors and Staff
a. Rev. Scott Bissel will be on leave from March 19-21st, and will be back to the office on Tue. March 23rd.
b. Connie Ma will be on leave from March 16-19th, and will be back to the office on Sat. March 20th.
c. Clarence Hinh will be on leave from March 16-20th, and will be back to the office on Tues. March 23rd.