For our Church Community
1. Pray for Logos as we are entering into our 40th Year as a Church in 2021 and our 2021 – 2022 theme “Be Renewed”. May we move forward with a new spirit and unity that will make us true witnesses to Jesus Christ as we continue to be a disciple making church.
2. We Thank God for brothers and sisters who have been serving in our Church for the whole year in different ministries and the love they show to our big Logos family. We look forward to 2021, ask God to give us a heart to serve, and prepare for next year's serving opportunities.
3. We thank God for coming together as a Church to pray for the future direction of Logos and continue to discern where God is leading us forward over the past few months.
4. Please pray for the brothers and sisters to be baptized when it happens in the future. We ask God to strengthen their faith so that they can live a spiritually healthy life with God’s guidance as the take this important step of faith.
5. As the "COVID-19" outbreak leads to province-wise lock downs, let us as a community of believers look up to God for His guidance. Let’s continue to pray for:
a. Brothers and sisters affected by the outbreak because of isolation requirements, everyday essential workers on the front lines, medical staffs caring for patients, those who are temporarily laid off, and those who still need to go to work daily or need to work from home.
b. Teachers and students, may God keep them so that they can adapt to the new measures of the class environment, and the special arrangements for teachers with online learning in January .
6. As Christmas is over, let us harness the hope that we have in the birth of Jesus Christ and continue to pray for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs so they may know Jesus Christ.
7. As 2020 is ending, let us count our blessings as a Church Family together and be thankful for what God has been doing in and through us. Let us remember the congregational specific prayer meetings on Dec. 30th that it be a time of thanksgiving reflection of 2020 and where our faith has become stronger.
For God’s Kingdom
1. As we wrap up 2020 and enter into 2021, let’s remember in our prayer our missionaries and ministry partners near and far. We thank them for their ministry efforts for God’s Kingdom and we pray that they keep safe and healthy.
2. May God continue to motivate us to promote and participate in his missionary work both far and near.
3. Ontario is now in a critical state with COVID – 19 with a province-wise lockdown. Let’s pray for our hearts to practice love and peace and show the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying for:
a. Please pray that the vaccines developed will be effective in treating patients and that all everyone can be vaccinated as soon as possible. Please continue to pray for the worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, we ask God’s mercy to heal those who are infected, and comfort those losing their loved ones due to this COVID-19.
b. Pray for our governmental leaders in Canada and Ontario as the epidemic continues to spread. We ask God to continue leading our government to seek for the best policies to protect our citizens and how to distribute the vaccines when they become available.
c. Frontline workers. May God protect them from infection by the virus. May God look after their families during this challenging time.
d. People who are temporarily laid off, small businesses suffering from loss of income, and families struggling with their finances. We ask God’s mercy to lead them out of this difficult situation in their material needs.
e. Elderly people living in long-term care and retirement homes, and to pray for those who have been isolated, causing anxiety and unease. We ask the Lord to comfort them during this difficult time.
f. Opportunities to bless others from our Church’s special COVID-19 Community Initiatives Newsletter and parents with kids who both work from home for God to help them use their time wisely and properly balance their daily schedule.
5. Pray for the safety and wellbeing of Canada and our communities in Ontario. We also pray for the current social and civil unrest worldwide due to racial injustices and the peaceful transition of the American Elections. May God’s sovereign hand be in control of these difficult situations in the world.
1. Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Tuesdays at 7:30PM, Wednesday sat 7:30PM, Thursdays at 10:30AM, and Friday at 10:30AM and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
2. Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Off Night on Friday, January 1st as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Premix Session 2 Night on Saturday, January 10th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship and small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
3. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
1. Pray for our children understanding Christmas, the mystery of Jesus is God with us. May our children celebrate the birth of Christ together.
2. Pray for Sonlight Bundles. May our children learn more about God and experience His love more deeply.