For our Church Community
- In the uncertain situation of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic the closure of the church building, and suspension of all Logos activities except for Pre-recorded Worship Services, let us pray with one heart to look to God for guidance and ride out the difficult times together as a Faith Community. May we realize that Logos is not the building we worship together at, but the Disciple Making Community of believers.
- Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is "Go & Bear Fruit" and this is the continuation of the 3-year main theme "Go Bear Fruit”. Let us actively pursue spiritual growth and encourage people whom we are disciple making to be disciple makers themselves. Please pray for the direction and execution of our 2020 church plans by our pastors and leaders in all 3 language congregations.
- Pray for brothers and sisters affected by the outbreak – health care workers who are saving lives on the front lines every day, those who are temporarily laid off, those who still need to go to work daily or need to work from home, students who need to adapt to online learning and teachers who teach online.
- Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- As we continue through the Good Friday and Easter Sunday Holy Weekend, may we constantly be reminded of our identity and ultimate hope in Jesus Christ over everything, including death and COVID 19.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for our missionaries near and far. We ask God to expand and equip them with more brothers, sisters, and opportunities to share Jesus in 2020 during this COVID -19 pandemic.
- May we learn to love each other, practice love and peace, and live the love of Christ to those who are around us by praying for:
a. Frontline health care workers. May God protect them from infection by the virus. May God look after their families at this challenging time.
b. People who are temporarily laid off, small businesses who suffer from loss of income, and families struggling with their finances.
c. Elderly people living in long-term care and retirement homes, where they have been isolated from their families and relatives, causing anxiety and unease; we ask the Lord to comfort them during this difficult time.
- Please continue to pray for the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19. We ask God’s mercy to heal those who are infected, and comfort those losing their loves ones due to this COVID-19.
- Please pray for churches and para-churches near and far as they suffer lack of resources during this pandemic, finances in particular.
- Pray for our online Zoom EM prayer meetings Tuesdays at 7:30PM, Wednesdays at 7:30PM, Thursdays at 10:30AM, and Friday at 10:30AM and that people will be encouraged to participate in them during this time of uncertainty in the world.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Online Small Group Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Online Fellowship Night on Friday, April 17th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Online Fellowship Community Bonding Night on Saturday, April 25th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for our children that they will experience peace and protection from God during this period of time.
- For those who are participating in the “Pray For Me” campaign: we want to encourage you to continue praying for your children.