We welcome all to join our Worship Service on our Church YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
Next Week’s EM/YM Sunday Service (Streaming)
- Worship Speaker: Rev. Scott Bissell
- Passage: Acts 8:26-40
Our EM/YM Joint Sunday worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
Holy Communion — to be held during next week’s livestream on Dec. 13th. Please prepare your bread and grape juice for when Communion occurs during the livestream.
1. Arrangement for Christmas Baptism — A joint baptismal ceremony with the Cantonese Congregation will be held at church on Sunday December 27th at 10:30 AM. All are welcome to view the livestream online to witness this important step of faith in the lives of our Logos family.
2. Arrangement for Christmas Celebration — God with us!
a. On Christmas Eve Dec. 24th
Cantonese: 8 PM on our Church YouTube channel.
English: 8 PM on our Church YouTube channel.
Children: 8 PM via Zoom
b. On Christmas Day Dec. 25th
Mandarin: 8 PM on our Church YouTube channel.
Special offering --- We will be collecting our annual Christmas Special Offering as part of the celebrations on December 24th and 25th. The funds will be equally donated to The Dale Ministries (TDM) and to our Logos Benevolence Fund in our church to help those in need.
Please follow the following instructions for offering to TDM:
1. For drop-off in person at church or mail-in, please select Others and write “TDM” on offering envelope.
2. For cheque offering, please write cheque payable to Logos Baptist Church (Milliken) and select Others and write “TDM” on offering envelope.
3. For offering via Tithe.ly or Interac e-Transfer, please denote for “TDM”.
News from Finance
2020 offering — If you wish to have your offerings this year included into the 2020 tax receipt, please follow the instructions below:
1. Offering via Interac e-Transfer —deposit before the cutoff time of 1 PM of Thursday, Dec. 31st.
2. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church — before the cutoff time of 1 PM of Thursday, Dec. 31st
3. Mail-in cheque offering — mail before Dec. 24th.
4. On-line Offering using Tithe.ly —before Dec. 24th.
Offerings received after then will be included into the 2021 tax reporting.
News of Pastor
a. Rev. George Mah will be preaching at TCCC this morning.
b. The pastors and administration staff are working at the church office on a rotational basis. If you need pastoral care and assistance from office staff, you can call the Church at 905-305-6467, or contact them via email or WhatsApp.
Administrative Affair — Special Member’s Meeting
1. Voting Results for Nov. 29th Special Member’s Meeting — we have collected 288 valid ballots of which 239 voted “Yes”, resulting in an affirmative percentage of 83% in favor of dissolving the Board.
2. A member’s meeting will be held on Sunday, Dec. 13th from 2 pm to 4 pm on Zoom (no in person meeting). The agenda is as follows:
a. To elect 3 deacons to form an interim Deacon Board for a one year term with possible extension by member's vote.
b. To vote on the hiring of Pastor Lawrence Wong as Assistant Pastor for Cantonese Ministry for a three year term beginning January 1, 2021.
c. To vote on proceeding with foyer renovation for a budget of $300,000.
Please click here to register for the meeting. Ballots will be sent out one week before the meeting.