We welcome all to join our Worship Service on our Church YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
Next Week’s EM/YM Sunday Service (Streaming)
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Passage for Message: John 3:1-5, 19:39-40
Our EM/YM Joint Sunday worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
Holy Communion — to be held during next week’s, September 13th, livestream. Please prepare your bread and grape juice for when Communion occurs during next week’s livestream.
As we journey into the last months of 2020, we will be transitioning in our message series looking at character studies of disciple making. Please continue to use and refer to the sermon reflection materials during this message series.
A new season of Sunday School will be starting on Sunday, September 13th for EM and YM. For more details for EM, please contact Cecilia Lam and for YM, Pastor Mike.
Special Arrangement for Church Activities — In response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, church meetings and activities will be suspended or held in the form of online gatherings, please visit the church website for more information.
1. 2020 AGM — will be held on Saturday Sept. 19th, 2020 from 10 AM to 12 PM at the Church building and online at the same time. If you like to physically attend the AGM, please call the church office at (905) 305-6467 or email at email@example.com to register before September 13th, 2020.
The agenda for the AGM, together with all relevant materials will be provided today to members. Two live stream information sessions will be available on the dates below to allow members to ask questions pertaining to this AGM arrangement :
- a. Today afternoon Sept. 12th, from 3 to 4 PM
- b. Sept. 12th, next Saturday morning from 10 to 11 AM
If you have any question about the AGM, please email your question to Deacon Edwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Church Common Council Meeting — To be held next Sunday September 13th at 3PM on Zoom. All Pastors, Church Council Members of all congregations and Common Church Council Members are required to attend the meeting.
1. Ways of Offering
a. Interac e-Transfer
Brothers and sisters can give to Church through Interact e-Transfers beginning August 24th using the email address email@example.com. For more information, please refer to the Church website or newsletter insert.
b. Mail-in Cheque Offering
c. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church
d. On-line offering usingTithe.ly:
2. IDMC Conference 2020 — held by CCCOWE Canada will be held virtually this year. Please visit the following website for more details:
3. News of Pastors, co-workers and church office
a. The Church office will be closed on Monday Sept. 7th to observe the Labour Day Statuary Holiday.
b. Pastors and co-workers will take Tuesday Sept. 8th off as deferred holiday for Labour Day on Monday, and will be back in the office on Wed. Sept. 8th.
c. The church office has reopened and the pastors and office staff will be returning to work at the physical office on a rotational basis.
d. If you need pastoral care and assistant from office staff, you can contact via email or WhatsApp, and you can also call the Church at 905-305-6467, and press “0” immediately to access the church message box, leave a simple message, name and contact number, so that we can reply to you.