Welcome All to Our Worship Service
As we celebrate Mother’s Day today, we wish mothers all the best spiritually and physically. We welcome all our friends, brothers, and sisters to participate in our online worship services. May God bless you through Logos as your spiritual home while you become a disciple of him.
Next Week’s EM/YM Easter Sunday Joint Service (Pre-recorded)
- Worship Speaker : Pastor Mike Wong
- Passage for Message: 1 Timothy 4:1-16
Our EM/YM Joint Sunday worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
We will be continuing our 1st and 2nd Timothy Series talking about what it means to intentionally disciple another person and to bear fruit through that.
Sunday Service Special Arrangement for Church Activities
In response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, church meetings and activities will be suspended or held in the form of online gatherings, please visit the Church’s website for more information.
- Sunday Service (pre-recorded)
- Weekly Share and Prayer (Online Zoom Meetings)
- External Community Activities (Suspended)
- Baptismal Service (Suspended)
Logos Summer Activities
Please visit the Church’s website for more information.
Koinonia Camp 2020
Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, Koinonia Camp will be held virtually this summer for the following grade groups:
Children Track – Gr.1 to Gr. 4;
Leadership Track – Gr. 5 to Gr. 8.
Details will be coming soon and if you have any questions or wish to register, please email email@example.com.
A Church Council Meeting will be held today at 3PM through Zoom. All deacons, pastors, church council and congregation council members please attend.
1. Logos 2019 Year Book — To celebrate our Church’s 39th Anniversary, a special commemorative 2019 Year Book has been posted on our church website. All brothers and sisters are encouraged to download it and share in the stories of God’s work in our Logos Community. Please connect with a pastor if you need the log in information to access it.
2. Special Offering
a. Every Mother’s Day the church prepares a small gift for all our mothers. This year we will offer our gift to The Yellow Brick House, a ministry that helps abused women and children who need our care and support during this difficult time.
b. If you want to participate in this special offering, please use the tithe.ly app and choose Give to: “Others” and in the Note write: “YBH”.
c. For the past two weeks’ special offering for Yonge Street Mission, we raised $5,541.63.
3. News of Pastors, co-workers and church office
If you need to contact the pastors and office staff, you can contact via email or WhatsApp, and you can also call the Church at 905-305-6467, and press “0” immediately to access the church message box, leave a simple message, name and contact number, so that we can reply to you.