Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM/YM Joint Service (Online live streaming)
- Worship Speaker : Rev. Mike Wong
- Passage for Message: Mark 8:27 – 30
Sunday Service Special Arrangement for Church Activities
- Sunday Service (live streaming)
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting (Online Zoom Meetings)
- Outreach Activities (Suspended)
- Church Council Meetings (Suspended)
- Good Friday Service Apr. 10th (online live streaming)
- Parenting Training: Bounce Back & Thrive! (postponed)
- Retirement Lunch for Rev. Stephen Chung (postponed)
2020 Spring Conference — has been postponed due to COVID-19 precautions until the Victoria Day holiday in May 2021.
AGM 2020 — please refer to attachment P.2 section 7.Board Announcement for details.
Tithes and Offerings — We will be using the Tithe.ly App for collection of tithes and offerings. Please see the attachment “Mobile App for Online Offering for Logos Baptist Church (Milliken).
Baptism — Our Good Friday Baptismal Service is now cancelled due to COVID-19 precautions. Please stay tuned for more information about our next Baptismal Service.
Softball season is just around the corner! Sign-ups begin today by emailing email@example.com with your name and closest intersection. If you are under 19 and wish to play or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or talk to Esther Fung or Jensen Wong by March 31st.
- Children Sunday Service — worship bulletin can be downloaded from our Logos website at the following link:
2. News of Members
a. Congratulations to David Lam and Shara in Kerith Fellowship for their new born baby girl Lillian Lam, weighing 6 lb. and 10 oz. on March 11th. May God bless the family and the baby.
b. Congratulations to Benjamin Chui and Avis in Horeb Fellowship for their newly born baby girl
3. The Mother of brother Shek Ke Chung in Canaan Fellowship passed away on Mar. 18th, may God comfort the family at this difficult moment.
News of Pastors and co-workers
a. Rev. KC Ng will be on leave from Mar. 26-27th, and will be back in the office on Mar. 28th.
b. Vivien Tjon will be on leave from Mar. 25th to April 3rd, and will be back in the office on Apr. 6th.