Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s CM2/EM/YM Joint Service
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Passage for Message: Luke 18:15-17
- Welcome Team: YM
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 PM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
As we transition from recapping the disciple making process visualized by 4 Chairs we will be continuing our Philippians message series focusing upon centering our lives along the priorities and character of Christ and allowing that to transform us to fruit bearers.
News of Sunday School — New term begins in March. Please go to room B12 or ask Cecilia Lam for details.
EM and YM will be having their annual Winter Retreat from Friday, February 21st to Sunday February 23rd. We will be going to Fair Havens Retreat Center in Beaverton, Ontario. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask Rev. George or Pastor Mike for more details.
In view of the outbreak of coronavirus pneumonia and to ensure safety amongst its participants, Church outreach activities including Scouts, English Classes, Line Dance, Basketball, Karaoke, Mon Sheong and Yee Hong visiting, are suspended during the money of February.
News from Finance
- Offering reports for January is now posted on the bulletin board outside the main office. Please check your records for reconciliation.
- Tax receipts for 2019 tithes and offerings will be available Feb. 9th, 16th, and 23rd. Please pick them up at 10:30 – 11:15 AM and 12:45 – 1:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Financial Highlights for 2019 LBCM
The above financial summary is for your information. This is issued on a quarterly basis in April, July, October and January while the annual financial statements will be distributed at the Annual General Meeting in March.
- Church Common Council Meeting — to be held this afternoon at 3 PM in B12. All Pastors, Church Council Members of all congregations and Common Church Council Members are required to attend the meeting.
- AGM 2020 and Town Hall
This year's AGM will be on March 22nd, 2020, where the congregation will be asked to vote on whether to accept Rev. George Mah to be the Senior Pastor of our Church. Please pray for our church and ourselves, that we seek God's guidance for Logos during this important moment. There will be a Town Hall session on March 1st, 2020 where members can ask questions pertaining to this vote.
- Arrangement for Joint Service on Family Day (Feb. 16th)
a. CM1/MM — 9:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Mandarin interpretation)
b. CM2/EM/YM — 11:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Cantonese interpretation).
- Save the day for 2020 Spring Conference — to be held on Fri-Sun, May 16-18th at Brock University.
Main theme : Go ‧ Bear Fruit
Speaker : (Cantonese and English) Dr. Enoch Wong