Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s EM Service
- Worship Speaker : Pastor Mike Wong
- Passage for Message: Philippians 1:1-11
- Welcome Team: EM
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
As we transition from recapping the disciple making process visualized by 4 Chairs we will be starting our Philippians series in February focusing upon centering our lives along the priorities and character of Christ and allowing that to transform us to fruit bearers.
- ECC Meeting — to be held this afternoon 1:30 p.m. in room B03.
- Church Common Council Meeting — to be held on Sunday Feb. 9th 3 PM at B12. All Pastors, Church Council Members of all congregations and Common Church Members are required to attend the meeting.
- AGM 2020 and Town Hall — This year's AGM will be on March 22nd, 2020, where the congregation will be asked to vote on whether to accept Rev. George Mah to be the Senior Pastor of our Church. Please pray for our church and ourselves, that we seek God's guidance for Logos during this important moment. There will be a Town Hall session on March 01, 2020 where members can ask questions pertaining to this vote.
Others - Warm Reminder
- Friendly Reminder
Our church is taking the following precautionary steps, in light of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus in China and around the world:
a. We ask that all brothers and sisters take extra care in your personal hygiene and to wash your hands frequently. Hand sanitizer is available for use inside our church. Our ushers will have masks available for those who need it during services.
b. If you have signs of cold or fever, please see your doctor ASAP and refrain from coming to Church.
c. Our ushers will have masks available for those who need it during services.
- Please do not park your car inside the areas with yellow strip lines nor any spot near the intersections in the parking lots to avoid accidents or blocking the road.
News from Finance
Financial Highlights for 2019 LBCM
The above financial summary is for your information. This is issued on a quarterly basis in April, July, October and January while the annual financial statements will be distributed at the Annual General Meeting in March.