Leadership Track Camp Coordinator
The Leadership Track Camp Coordinator will be the director in ensuring that the Leadership Track staff members are working cohesively as a team and the camp is being run with excellence. He / She will supervise the Leadership Track’s operation, develop the staff members to become the best leaders that they can be, work with the Camp Manager (Children Track Director), and partner with the Koinonia Camp Administrative Assistant (Administrator) to ensure all logistical and communication needs are taken care of. The Camp Coordinator will also provide encouragement and spiritual guidance to the staff throughout the camp, while reporting to the Leadership Track Pastoral Supervisor .
- Provide support, supervision, mentorship and leadership to staff members.
- Oversee and manage the overall day camp operation.
- Assist in planning the framework and methodology of the Leadership Track program.
- Ensure camp staffs and campers are supported spiritually, physically and emotionally each day.
- Ensure camp program is followed each day as per schedule.
- Be proactive and available to provide support to areas requiring assistance/expertise.
- Assist the Administrator to create and maintain camper database for tracking and contact purposes.
- Assist the Administrator to keep track of budget/expenses and prepare financial report at the conclusion of the camp.
- Build a great team environment among Leadership Track staff members.
- Mature and responsible attitude; enjoy working with children and youth.
- Comfortable with mentoring and directing staff in executing their roles.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks with little supervision.
- Proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit: ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve optimal results.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servant hood.
- Previous managing/coordinating experience an asset, but not mandatory.
- Emergency first aid training: Current First Aid & CPR certification.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Leadership Track Camp Coordinator' in the subject line, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed