Assistant Director (Children Track Assistant)
The Assistant Director (Children Track Assistant) will aid the Camp Manager (Children Track Director) by coordinating the volunteers and looking after the general management of the camp. This is to ensure that the children track is being run with excellence.
What would you be doing?
Assist the Manager:
- By coordinating and supporting the volunteers.
- With planning the framework and the flow of the camp.
- With the overall daily operation.
- With briefing and or debriefing sessions with staff and volunteers.
- With building a great team environment among staff and volunteers.
Requirements to apply*
- Mature and responsible attitude; enjoy working with children and youth.
- Comfortable with directing staff in executing their roles.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks with little supervision.
- Effective communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit: ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve optimal results.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servant hood.
- Previous managing/coordinating experience an asset, but not mandatory.
- Emergency first aid training: Current First Aid & CPR certification.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Assistant Director (Children Track Assistant)' in the subject line, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed