Arts and Crafts Leader (Children Track Arts and Crafts Staff)
The Arts and Crafts Leader (Children Track Arts and Crafts Staff) will plan, teach, and help children complete crafts projects related to the Character Building themes. The staff will use different resources from church to help the campers engage in different creative projects. Furthermore, the staff will also build relationship with the children and actively assist in other assigned camp activities and duties.
What would you be doing?
- Plan, teach, and help children complete crafts projects related to the Character Building themes.
- Find and manage resources within a budget.
- Actively supervise and build relationship with children during other camp activities and assigned duties.
- Attend briefing and debriefing sessions on time.
- Assist with the tidying of camp facilities each day.
Requirements to apply*
- Passionate about Arts and Crafts.
- Enthusiastic about teaching children.
- Great attention to safety.
- Patience when teaching children specific skills.
- Ability to plan and carry out a structured program within a team.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks with little supervision.
- Effective communication and teaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit: ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve optimal results.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servanthood.
- Emergency first aid training: Current First Aid & CPR certification.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Arts and Crafts Leader (Children Track)' in the subject line, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed