For our Church Community
1. Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
2. Please pray for our pastors and leaders as they plan for the Year 2020 and for the continuous journey towards a disciple-making church.
3. Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and an Assistant Pastor for Youth (Cantonese & Mandarin).
4. Please pray for the elected members of the Deacon Board Structure/Function Review Committee.
5. Please pray for the Deacon Board Meetings on Dec. 8th and 15th.
6. Pray for brothers and sisters to be baptized on Sunday Dec. 22nd and those who are praying about the decision to get baptized.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Please remember that this year our Church has been working with Markham Food Bank to prepare Christmas food and gift packs for 50 families in need, so that they can also feel love and warmth in the winter and take the opportunity to meet them and share with them the gospel.
2. During this Christmas season, please remember in your prayer those overseas missionaries as they share Jesus.
3. Christmas is approaching rapidly and as we celebrate let us be reminded to pray for those people around us who are spiritually in need and fish for people to make disciples of Jesus.
4. Pray for Hong Kong and for the people affected by the incidents. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time. We also pray for the turmoil and conflicts across Europe and God’s mercy to be at work.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Please pray for Katalyst (High School) as they have Christmas Service Flyer Distribution Outreach and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Gym Night on Friday, December 13th, as well as Philia (Junior High) as they meet in 2020.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for our children understanding of Christmas, may our children celebrate the birth of Christ together.