For our Church Community
1. Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
2. Please pray for pastors, who have been planning the future direction of our Church in 2020. We ask God to give the pastors a unified vision as we go and bear fruit as a Church.
3. Please pray for our Church to hire an EM Pastor, Cantonese and Mandarin Youth Pastor, and a Young Adults and Family Ministry Pastor.
4. We pray for our Brothers and Sister to continue to use the Sermon Reflection Materials Booklet as we move to 2nd Corinthians. May it be a way to encourage them to reflect upon the Word of God during the week.
5. Please pray for the Members and Town Hall Meeting on September 29th.
6. Pray for our brothers and sisters to participate in the church's service and to seize the opportunity to preach the Gospel so that we can build good relationships in this community and neighborhood, can give good testimony to the Gospel, and know more unbelievers.
For God’s Kingdom
1. Pray for Rev. Wilson Lu’s continuation of his seminary studies, the adaptation of living for the whole family in Canada, and his liaisons with local churches.
2. Pray for the future LBC Joint Mission PEACE Plan in Trinidad, may God bless it so that it can move forward smoothly.
3. Pray for the short term mission to Panama City from Sept. 18th to Oct. 1st. The team members include: Pastor Priscilla Lee, Joseph Tang, Angela Tang, Irene Wong, Alex Man, Chi Pang Wong.
4. Pray for Hong Kong and those who are affected by what is occurring in the city. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time.
1. Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
2. Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they will have Bible Study Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Spiritual Gift’s - Love Gift’s Night on Friday, September 27th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they will have Bible Study Night on Saturday, September 28th.
3. Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
4. Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
5. Pray for the upcoming Pathfinder Retreat in partnership with Children’s Ministry and especially the students who do not know Jesus. May this retreat be an opportunity for them to “Come and See” who Jesus is.
1. Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
2. Pray for Parent Sundays. May they learn about God's word as a family, and apply it in their daily life.