For our Church Community
- Our 2019 Church Sub Theme is "Fish for People” and as we continue to make disciples from "Me" (Individual) to "We" (Church) and eventually to "Others", may we all experience how to be Fishers of People as we go and bear fruit.
- Praise the Lord that our church is forging ahead towards our 39th year of ministry, and we ask the Lord to continue to use us as a blessing to the community as we go and bear fruit.
- Pray for Deacons Meeting this afternoon, and the Congregation Meeting on July 21st
- Please pray for the quick adaptation for Rev. Fred Chiu serving in the Mandarin Ministry.
- Pastor Kelvin Fung will leave his post on July 31st. Please pray for the future direction of his service in God and may God continue to lead him in the ministry.
- Pray for our opportunities to reach out to the people around us and connect with them during these summer months. Pray that God open up opportunities to share our faith with them especially as we connect with our Milliken Community next Saturday for the Church Carnival.
- Pray for the “I Can Only Imagine” movie discussion groups and follow up.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for Rev. Lu for his mission work in Panama. He will return to Toronto from Sept. to Jun. (2019-2020) to further his studies in a seminary and to share about his mission fund raising. We ask God to continue to lead him. Please also remember Mrs. Lu and their daughter as they adjust to the changes.
- Pray for our Logos community outreach initiatives for this upcoming summer:
- Koinonia Camp (July 8th to August 16th)
- LBC Carnival (July 20th)
- Invitation distribution on July 14th.
- Thank God for giving our students and young people the opportunity to use Remix Short-term Mission trip to help them position their lives on the message and mission of Jesus Christ. May God continue to work in their lives, allowing them to strive to deliver the gospel message in their daily lives to glorify God.
- Please pray for the on-going preparation of the short term mission to Panama City in September.
- Pray for the arrangement of the joint mission to Trinidad in September.
- Pray for Hong Kong and those who are affected by what is occurring in the city. We ask that God’s Sovereign Hand be at work in Hong Kong during this time.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 pm in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Pray for our ongoing Summer Life Together today onwards as we go through what it means to be a “We” Church that focuses on making disciples around the world and in our neighborhoods.
- Pray for our EM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Community Connection Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Fellowship Night on Friday, July 19th and Philia (Junior High) as they have I Can Only Imagine Discussion Group Night on Saturday, July 27th.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
- Pray for Wonderlight Bundles and Sonlight Bundles. Pray for our coaches. May they experience God’s blessings as they serve Him faithfully.