Welcome ALL to our Logos Milliken
If this is your first time at Logos, please visit our Welcome Table and kindly sign our guest book.
Next Week’s Joint Christmas Baptismal Service
- Worship Speaker : Rev. George Mah
- Welcome Team: EM
- Passage for Message: Luke 2:1-21
Our Sunday worship starts at 11:30 am with a period of 15 minutes for us to pray and reflect. We encourage you to make use of this time to prepare your hearts to worship and enjoy the presence of God.
Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
EM has prayer meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pM in room B03. You are invited to come and pray together as a community.
- Arrangement for Christmas Baptism Joint Sunday Worship Dec. 22nd.
a. CM1/MM 9:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Mandarin interpretation)
b. CM2/EM/YM 11:30AM in the Sanctuary (preaching in English with Cantonese interpretation)
c. Children Worship：9:30AM in the Children Centre
Christmas Celebration — Peace on Earth
Tuesday Dec. 24th
a. EM/YM 7:30PM (Gym)
b. Cantonese 7:30PM (Sanctuary)
c. Children 7:30PM (Children Center)
Wednesday Dec. 25th
Mandarin — 5:30PM Potluck and 7:00PM celebration (gym)
- Christmas Special Offerings ― We will be collecting a special offering at the Christmas celebrations on December 24th and 25th. The funds will be donated to Light Patrol (Youth Unlimited) and our LBCM Benevolence Fund to help those in need.
- Christmas Baptismal Ceremony
A joint baptismal ceremony will be held on Sunday, December 22nd during the morning and noon worship sessions. All are welcome to attend to witness this important step of faith in the lives of our Logos family, including:
EM: Kenneth Quan
CM: Neag Quen Leung, Kam Yung Wong, Jane Xie, Shu Hong Li.
MM : Sandy Zheng, Gao Ping Xian, Rui Ling Wu, He Feng, Richard Yu, Liu Zhong, Yang Rui Ting, Kevin Yu, Ouyi Yu, Benson Lin, Fu Jing Wen.
Eye Glasses Donation― Thank you all brothers and sisters who support this campaign. We have collected about 360 pairs of glasses, which will be given to Medical Ministry International.
A Deacon Board Meeting will be held today 1-5PM at room A08.
- A Friendly and Warm Reminder — It’s really cold these days, please take good care of yourself and your family. If you are suffering from sickness or coughing, please request a facial mask from ushers as sharing sickness is not caring.
- News of Children Ministry — Parents/Guardians are encouraged to do the Advent Calendar with their children (JK- Grade 6) during the month of December. This is to help them focus on celebrating Jesus' birth during this busy season. To pick up a copy of the Advent Calendar, please come to Children center.
- News of Members — Sister Lainor Lee passed away on Dec. 5th, and her funeral service was held last Saturday. May God comfort the family at this difficult time.
- Membership Transfer — Pastor Angelina Hung has completed all necessary membership transfer procedures; and if no disagreement for the next 4 weeks, she will officially become our church member.