The Plot to Kill Jesus
- Read: Luke 22:1-6; Matthew 26:1-5, 14-16; Mark 14:1-2, 10-11
- In This Passage: The religious leaders are plotting to kill Jesus. One of Jesus’ 12 disciples, Judas, finds the religious leaders and offers to help them. They offer him money to help them arrest Jesus, and Judas agrees. Jesus knows what it’s like to be hurt by a friend because his friend Judas betrayed him.
- Bible Point: Jesus knows what it’s like to be hurt by a friend.
- Summary Verse: “Now Jesus was deeply troubled, and he exclaimed, ‘I tell you the truth, one of you will betray me!’ ” (John 13:21).
Click to HERE download Dig In @HOME
Songs From the Curriculum
- “Do Lord” (watch or download here)
- “I Am” (watch or download here)
- “There’s Power in the Blood” (watch or download here)
Talk about Video: For you to start a conversation with your kid on this week activity