Church ResponseWe pray that you and your families are safe and healthy during these challenging times. It is reassuring to see the number of new cases decreasing daily and the government working on gradually re-opening the province. Our leadership team is actively developing a plan for the eventual re-opening of our church building. We ask for your patience during this time. The following priorities guide our planning:
- The health and safety of our staff, volunteers and congregants
- Proactive measures to safeguard against the potential of a second wave of this virus
- Provide a safe and meaningful experience for all physical gatherings and worship services
- Continual emphasis on the great commandment and commission: love God, love our neighbour. We have the mandate to care for one another and protect our communities as we point them to Jesus.
- Sign in process in place
- All persons entering the building must complete a questionnaire
- Temperature to be taken at entry
- A face mask must be worn in all common areas
- Only 1 group at a time will be allowed to use a venue (e.g. classroom, sanctuary, gym, etc.) per day to allow for proper sanitation of the venue after usage.
- 繼續伸延大誡命和大使命 — 愛神、愛我們的鄰舍。我們有責任彼此關愛，在並將他們帶到神面前的同時保護他們。
YouTube Channel 教會頻道
LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel
Sunday service will be streamed on LBC (Milliken) YouTube channel.
For program information amid COVID-19, please click here.
Our leadership team is continually monitoring the situation and will make adjustments as required to take care for our church family, our neighbours, and our broader community.
For more information, click here.