For our Church Community
- In the uncertain situation of the spread of the "New Coronary Pneumonia (COVID-19)” worldwide pandemic, the closure of the Church Building and suspension of all Logos activities except for Live Stream Worship from March 16 to April 5, let us pray with one heart to look to God for guidance and ride out the difficult times together as a Faith Community. May we realize that Logos is not the building we worship together at, but the Disciple Making Community of believers.
- Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is "Go & Bear Fruit" and this is the continuation of the 3-year main theme "Go Bear Fruit”. Let us actively pursue spiritual growth and encourage people whom we are disciple making to be disciple makers themselves.
- Pray for our AGM on March 22nd. We also seek for brothers’ and sisters’ prayerful discernment if Rev. George Mah should become our Senior Pastor through voting on March 22nd. We ask brothers and sisters to pray with one heart and ask the Lord to lead our decision in line with his will alone.
- Please pray for the direction and execution of our 2020 church plans by our pastors and leaders in all 3 language congregations.
- Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- Pray for families during this extended March Break for their kids, and ask the Lord to let parents know how to make good use of activities and enjoy family time with their children.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for our missionaries near and far. We ask God to expand and equip them with more brothers, sisters, and opportunities to share Jesus in 2020.
- Please pray for Ambassadors for Christ Teens Conference from Mar. 16-19th and that the attendees’ faith may grow as they are doing a virtual conference because of COVID 19 precautions.
- Please pray especially for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs. May we learn to love each other and practice the love of Christ to them.
- Please continue to pray for the worldwide outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and also pray for the missionaries serving in the affected areas, asking God to protect them from infection; we also ask God for HIS mercy so that the outbreak is brought under control and the sick will be healed.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Off Night because of Good Friday Worship on Friday, April 10th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Praise and Prayer Night on Saturday, April 11th. May this time of church suspension of physical gatherings be a time for these fellowship small group ministries to grow and be strengthened.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for our needs for more teachers. May God raise up new Sunday School teachers, leaders, welcome desk helpers and helpers in general.
- “Pray For Me Campaign” phase 2 begins today, may God help children choose three leaders, teachers or parents to pray for them.