For our Church Community
- Our 2020 Church Sub Theme is "Go & Bear Fruit" and this is the continuation of the 3-year main theme "Go‧Bear Fruit”. Let us actively pursue spiritual growth and encourage people whom we are disciple making to be disciple makers themselves.
- Pray for our Town Hall Meeting to be held on March 1st and the AGM on March 22nd. We also seek for brothers’ and sisters’ prayerful discernment if Rev. George Mah should become our Senior Pastor through voting on March 22nd. We ask brothers and sisters to pray with one heart and ask the Lord to lead our decision in line with his will alone.
- Please pray for the direction and execution of our 2020 church plans by our pastors and leaders in all 3 language congregations.
- Please pray for our Church as we are looking for an EM Pastor and a Pastor for Youth (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- As we enter 2020, pray for our hearts, let us continue to learn and move forward, and may God's grace and blessings always be with us. Please also pray for our community; we ask the Lord to enable us to reach out to more unbelievers.
- In the uncertain circumstances of the prolonged outbreak of coronavirus pneumonia, let us pray with one heart to God for guidance, security, and unity to face this challenge together as a church.
For God’s Kingdom
- Pray for our missionaries near and far. We ask God to expand and equip them with more brothers, sisters, and opportunities to share Jesus in 2020.
- Pray for the ministry in Trinidad that LBC Joint Mission have been planning. Please continue to pray for Rev. Michael Lau as he will stay in Trinidad between Jan. 19th and Feb. 17th for ministry preparation and promotion; may God fulfill His will through all these works.
- Please pray especially for families or individuals with spiritual and material needs. May we learn to love each other and practice the love of Christ to them.
- Please continue to pray for the worldwide outbreak of Coronary Virus Pneumonia and ask God for HIS mercy so that the outbreak is brought under control and the sick will be healed.
- Pray for our EM prayer meetings on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday at 7:30 PM in room B03 and that people will be encouraged to participate in them.
- Please remember in prayer our EM/YM Fellowships, Katalyst (High School) as they have Love Language Night and Refresh (Young Adults) as they have Bible Study Night on Friday, February 7th as well as Philia (Junior High) as they have Relationships Q and A on Saturday, February 8th.
- Pray for our sister Grace Chan who is currently battling cancer. May God grant her doctors wisdom to give her the best care.
- Continue to pray for those who are sick and those who are going through a tough time in their lives.
- Pray for those serving in children ministry. May they draw their strength and wisdom from God as they faithfully serve our church families.
- Pray for "Pray for me campaign" phase 2. In March 2020, we will be encouraging the kids to choose 3 teachers/leaders/parents to pray for them. May God transform our children's lives through our prayers.