We welcome all to join our Worship Service on our Church YouTube Channel LBC (Milliken)
Next Week’s EM/YM Sunday Service (Streaming)
- Worship Speaker : Pastor Mike Wong
- Passage for Message: Luke 19:1-10
Our EM/YM Joint Sunday worship will start at 11:30 AM on YouTube.
As we journey into the last months of 2020, we will be transitioning in our message series looking at character studies of disciple making. Please continue to use and refer to the sermon reflection materials during this message series.
A new season of Sunday School has started. For more details for EM, please contact Cecilia Lam and for YM, Pastor Mike.
Special Arrangement for Church Activities — In response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, church meetings and activities will be suspended or held in the form of online gatherings, please visit the church website for more information.
1. 2020 AGM — The Deacon Board has rescheduled the AGM to September 27th Sunday from 2 pm to 4 pm to be held at Church and online. To attend in person, please call the church office at (905)305-6467 or email at Office@logosbaptist.org to register before September 27th, 2020.
2. Church Common Council Meeting — To be held this afternoon 3-5PM on Zoom. All Pastors, Church Council Members of all congregations and Common Church Council Members are required to attend the meeting.
1. Ways of Offering
a. Interac e-Transfer
Brothers and sisters can give to Church through Interact e-Transfers beginning August 24th using the email address email@example.com . For more information, please refer to the Church website or newsletter insert.
b. Mail-in Cheque Offering
c. Cheque Offering Drop off to Church
d. On-line offering usingTithe.ly:
2. IDMC Conference 2020 — held by CCCOWE Canada will be held virtually this year. Please visit the following website for more details:
3. News of Pastors, co-workers and church office
a. The church office has reopened and the pastors and office staff will be returning to work at the physical office on a rotational basis.
b. If you need pastoral care and assistant from office staff, you can contact via email or WhatsApp, and you can also call the Church at 905-305-6467, and press “0” immediately to access the church message box, leave a simple message, name and contact number, so that we can reply to you.