Life Skills Coach (Children Track Life Skills Staff)
The Life Skills Coach (Children Track Life Skills Staff) are responsible for creating, planning, and teaching skills that are useful for their daily lives. Our goal is to help children become responsible, faithful, and purposeful Godly citizens. Furthermore, the staff will also build relationship with the children and actively assist in other assigned camp activities and duties.
What would you be doing?
- Plan, develop and implement engaging activities that teach Life Skills.
- Find and manage resources within a budget.
- Actively supervise and build relationship with children during other camp activities and assigned duties.
- Attend briefing and debriefing sessions on time.
- Assist with the tidying of camp facilities each day.
Requirements to apply*
- Passionate in helping children to become responsible, faithful, and purposeful Godly citizens.
- Strong organizational ability with close attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic about teaching children.
- Great attention to safety.
- Patience when teaching children specific skills.
- Ability to plan and carry out a structured program within a team.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks with little supervision.
- Effective communication and teaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit: ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve optimal results.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servanthood.
- Emergency first aid training: Current First Aid & CPR certification.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Life Skills Coach (Children Track)' in the subject line, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed