Extended Care Staff
The Extended Care Staff will be working with our camp staff to provide after-camp programs for children JK to Grade 8. This is a part time position and you do not need to be a full time student in order to apply.
Training is on July 7. Camp is from July 13-August 14 (Monday to Friday from 3:00pm to 6:30pm).
What would you be doing?
- Supervise children from JK to Grade 8 with planned activities.
- Responsible to stay with the children until they have been picked-up.
- Responsible for ensuring the correct sign out procedures are followed when children are picked up.
- Tidy the area used before leaving for the day.
Requirements to apply*
- Available to attend the training date.
- Available to be at the camp: July 13-August 14, 2020.
- Emergency first aid training: Current Standard First Aid and CPR C Certification.
April 30, 2020
You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed.
How to Apply
Quoting 'Extended Care Staff' in the subject line, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed