Camp Leader (Children Track Bible and Character Building Staff)
The Camp Leader (Children Track Bible and Character Building Staff) will use Biblical principles to teach children about different Character Building themes. The activities and lessons should teach children the character trait, why they should have it, and how they can practice it. Furthermore, the staff will also build relationship with the children and actively assist in other assigned camp activities and duties.
What would you be doing?
- Plan, develop and execute lesson plans/programs that will engage different age groups in their understanding and application of the Character Building themes.
- Find and manage resources within a budget.
- Actively supervise and build relationship with children during other camp activities and assigned duties.
- Attend briefing and debriefing sessions on time.
- Assist with the tidying of camp facilities each day.
Requirements to apply*
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Bible and the Character Building themes.
- Enthusiastic about teaching children.
- Great attention to safety.
- Patience when teaching children specific skills.
- Ability to plan and carry out a structured program within a team.
- Ability to plan and execute tasks with little supervision.
- Effective communication and teaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit: ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve optimal results.
- Teachable, humble, and carries an attitude of selflessness and servanthood.
- Emergency first aid training: Current First Aid & CPR certification.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Camp Leader (Children Track)' in the subject line, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed