May 11 to August 19, 2020
The Administrative Assistant (Camp Administrator) will be assisting both the Leadership and Children Tracks. Before the camps start, he or she will be responsible for promotions, registrations, recruiting and arranging interviews for camp staffers, logistical preparations, communications with parents, as well as booking field trips and transportation. During the camp itself, he or she will be responsible for daily opening of the Church, assisting with the daily Sign In Procedures, producing weekly newsletters, photo and video recording, keeping track of expenses, organizing the middle of session BBQ and end of session showcase with the Track Coordinators, communications with parents, as well as overseeing photo and video editing for social media platforms.
- Execute existing promotional strategy and the registration of campers.
- Assist with the recruitment and arranging interviews with Koinonia Camp staff applicants.
- Communication with campers and guardians through email, phone contact, and parent notices.
- Prepare attendance sheets, daily sign in and sign out sheets, as well as other Camp Administrative needs as required.
- Booking Field Trips and transportation.
- Opening camp at 8AM as well as assisting with the daily Sign In Procedures.
- Keeping track of budget, expenses, and arranging reimbursements.
- Produce Weekly newsletters for parents as well as photo and video recording. - Organize and plan the middle of session BBQ and end of camp showcase.
- Strong organizational ability with close attention to detail; able to plan in advance.
- Able to communicate clearly and promptly with campers, parents, staff, and church leaders.
- Ability to plan and book field trips with little supervision.
- Able to keep track of budgets and expenses, wood processing and spread sheet experience an asset.
- Ability to design and produce weekly newsletters.
- Photography and Videography Experience an Asset.
- Responsible and prompt with attendance. - Able to open the Church at 8AM daily and assist with sign in procedures.
* Funding might be coming from Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ). If funding is provided from CSJ, the applicant must be between age 15 to 30 and legally entitled to work in Canada.
April 30, 2020
How to Apply
Quoting 'Administrative Assistant (Camp Administrator)' in the subject line, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Note : You are required to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check if employed